• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
y this game needs a walkthrough or something idk what to do in any type of content
Have to become a $20 patron to get access to the guidebook you see in the links to the left.

However, here's an older walkthrough so not sure how reliable it is now.

Sissy storyline content

Quests:
Trial of Silk - go to Sandra's room, explore the room and find her panties. Sandra will require to pay her money. The quest just restarts every time the main hero pays the debt.

Silk Route - after the first paid debt Sandra will ask the main hero to buy new underwear. The quest is many-stage:
1) panties;
2) socks.
3) blouse and skirt;
4) flats;
5) bra;
6) heels;
7) high heels
New tasks will be added.

Shavification (completed) - on the first check up Sandra will tell the main hero to shave the crotch. Do it in a bathroom and come back to her. She will be displeased with the results and send you to the beauty salon. Then Sandra asks the main hero to wax his crotch, legs and body. To get new tasks, wait until hair grows back and pass another Sandra's check. Achieve full body permanent hair removal to complete the quest.

Heart to Heart - the quest is available after player got chastity. The quest is many-stage:
1) Diana will invite the main hero to discuss problems that he has with the Sandra. Come to her, when she is in her room resting. In the end of the talk she will offer to help her with making cosplay costumes.
2) Anne wake up talk - this talk unlocks after Anne catches the hero sleeping in panties. One of the options will give the main hero younger cousin's nightgown
3) when the Sandra checks the main hero wearing chastity, it's then possible to discuss it
4) chastity key talk - available after the smartphone event (look below)

Freedom Fight - the quest starts after the smartphone scene (look below). After locking up in chastity the player have to earn Sandra's favor to get free.

Ugly Duckling:
1) voice feminization;
2) ass training;
3) long hair;
4) heels walking;
5) applying makeup (requires younger cousin's makeup lesson);
6) take a walk in female clothes
7) take a walk in the city
Scenes:
main hero caught jerking off - peep when Anne or the younger cousin masturbates and the 'Trial of Silk' quest is active. If Sandra is at home she will catch you and get to the sexshop with the following chastity cage confinement.
smartphone event - after the previous scene go to Sandra's room and search the bed. There will be her smatphone with a lot videos. The Sandra will catch you and take the chastity key. This scene activaties the Freedom Fight quest
main hero caught peeking - peek when Sandra takes a shower and the 'Trial of Silk' quest is active.
sucking competition - pay the debt, the scene will start right after that. Stages:
1) popsicle;
2) lollipop;
3) cock-shaped lollipop;
4) long lollipops and gloryhole scene;
5) dildo;
bathroom dance - peep at the Sandra in her bathroom the second time. Contains optional watersports content.
cuckold scene - peep at the Sandra in her room when she has sex (Trial of Silk quest and cuckold content should be activated).
morning scene with Anne (sleep wearing panties and wake up at 7:00)
hypnotherapy induction - when the player discusses wearing chastity, Diana invites to try the hypnotherapy she's been developing
Vishuddha stage 1-3 - becomes available after the hypnotherapy induction
Muladhara stage 1-4 - anal inductions
Panties hypnosis stage 1-2 - becomes available after the hypnotherapy induction
maid humiliation scene (available after buying blouse and skirt; when choosing work, pick to do chores without effort)
buying g-strings scene (available after buying flats, includes a bit of SPH content)
makeup lesson during the cosplay help work (triggers after Anne's cosplay event)
Anne punishment - just don't pay the debt in time to activate the scene
family shopping - the event starts during dinner on Friday or Saturday. Be at home the next day to come together for shopping
dinner time scene 1 (requires waxed legs)
dinner time scene 2 - choose 'I have no choice' to open a few punishment scenes. Later that will enable Sandra's punishment scene.
invite to university scene, conditions: Anne wake up event, cock less 10 cm, wearing panties

eager sissification events:
- Anne lingerie try on (when Anne catches the main hero sleeping in girls underwear, choose 'I was curious' option. Anne will come to your room later)
- training in the gym with the Sandra - available for female and trans characters, becomes available for a sissy character after getting the ass training task (should have at least 1 point of eager sissification)

forced sissification events:
- snitch punishment (to activate, choose 'Sandra forced...' when Anne comes at morning. Then go to room after some time, the Sandra will come to punish you )
- hypnotherapy doubts - talk to Diana after the second hypnotherapy session
- shopping try on - after the Sandra returns from shopping, she forces the player to try on her things
- nail polishing - available after completing the ass training task; be in your room, the Sandra will come herself

Ash side storyline:
- bathroom - find him in the Men bathroom of the Shopping center (requires cock less than 10 cm and bought panties)
- meeting Ash - meet him in the Women's Clothing store (13:00-17:00)
- home scene 1 - wait a message from Ash, be at home
- home scene 2 - wait a message from Ash, be at home
IIRC the only femdom route I've seen is the sissy route and to start it you need to get caught taking the older ones panties in her room. Then you should have to see her in the morning and she'll slowly take you down that path with the younger helping you along the way with brainwashing.

Reactions: Coomer341

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Have to become a $20 patron to get access to the guidebook you see in the links to the left.

However, here's an older walkthrough so not sure how reliable it is now.

IIRC the only femdom route I've seen is the sissy route and to start it you need to get caught taking the older ones panties in her room. Then you should have to see her in the morning and she'll slowly take you down that path with the younger helping you along the way with brainwashing.
The bimbo one has some femdom too it, but it's fairly light

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I would give a Perfect score if the conversations stop breaking all the time. Fix that, and this might be the best HTML game on the internet.
How do I cast a spell?
These two comments side by side are hilarious to me.

Anyway: go to the altar and meet whatever requirements are needed for that particular spell. That will give you a gem. Go to your "pockets" in the sidebar to cast it on yourself. To cast on others, just start a conversation with them and an option will appear. Note this mechanic hasn't really been fleshed out so only the spells of excitement, revelation, and suggestion can do anything to others. Spell of infusion can be useful on yourself in principle but hardly in practice. You can modify your body, personality, and fetishes with spells as well but these effectively have no impact on the game.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Still haven't fixed broken "Bring 3 Transfusion gems to Shala" objective
How, exactly, is it broken? Are you talking about the meter that stays there, gradually declining? That's supposed to be persistent if I'm not mistaken. You can increase it by teaching her more spells. There is a point where you'll run out of spells to teach her, making game over inevitable But the game, in its current state, is so devoid of content that you'll have absolutely no problem whatsoever seeing all there is to see. It takes a pretty long time for that meter to drop to 0.

You have effectively 30 in-game days +5 for every spell you teach her. With 18 spells that makes 120 days. There is no reason to feel rushed.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
How, exactly, is it broken? Are you talking about the meter that stays there, gradually declining? That's supposed to be persistent if I'm not mistaken. You can increase it by teaching her more spells. There is a point where you'll run out of spells to teach her, making game over inevitable But the game, in its current state, is so devoid of content that you'll have absolutely no problem whatsoever seeing all there is to see. It takes a pretty long time for that meter to drop to 0.

You have effectively 30 in-game days +5 for every spell you teach her. With 18 spells that makes 120 days. There is no reason to feel rushed.
Broken as in I can't bring her those gems?

Sep 20, 2020
These two comments side by side are hilarious to me.

Anyway: go to the altar and meet whatever requirements are needed for that particular spell. That will give you a gem. Go to your "pockets" in the sidebar to cast it on yourself. To cast on others, just start a conversation with them and an option will appear. Note this mechanic hasn't really been fleshed out so only the spells of excitement, revelation, and suggestion can do anything to others. Spell of infusion can be useful on yourself in principle but hardly in practice. You can modify your body, personality, and fetishes with spells as well but these effectively have no impact on the game.
I guess I broke the pocket function somehow
Anyway, happy to provide entertainment ;)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Last update was half a year ago. should this be considered abandoned?
This game got the abandoned tag before and then it suddenly got a new update so I think the mods are giving them some leeway.
I doubt they're too privy on adding, and then removing, the tag every half year or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V0.1.5.4
from 1.07 GB to 575 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes