Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Berton wants potions and turns me away when at his shop and it doesnt mention what potions or the amount in the journal, so what am i meant to bring?
You need 1 Bravery, 1 Flirt, 1 Grips, and 1 Charis (velvet drink).

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
enjoying the game very much but i downloaded the 0.8 SE patch and i'm still getting errors for the ebsat checklist, did i miss something? i think i've done everything else at this point

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
enjoying the game very much but i downloaded the 0.8 SE patch and i'm still getting errors for the ebsat checklist, did i miss something? i think i've done everything else at this point
Which 0.8 SE? Was it the 0.8d? As far as I know, there shouldn't be any errors with the checklist. You can post the errors or try to explain what the issue might be.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Which 0.8 SE? Was it the 0.8d? As far as I know, there shouldn't be any errors with the checklist. You can post the errors or try to explain what the issue might be.
re-downloaded, not having problems anymore, not sure what the problem was but im good now, thanks

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA: 0.8d SE - Android Version

Here's the official full 0.8d version for the Android. It works differently from the previous versions but it should work with those versions and allow you to keep your saves from previous official versions. Read below and follow the instructions.

If you have installed and played ECA for the Android before:
1. Download and install the APK.
2. Download the archive.rpa file and copy to the /Documents/RenPy_Saves/<appname>/game/ folder.

If you haven't installed and played ECA for the Android before:
Between steps 1 and 2 above, run the game after installation and give it file permissions. Without this, it will cause errors.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Kokobeans37

Nov 9, 2018
I was wondering how to activate the Lauren day 82+ event. I think I missed something because she never shows up in the morning. I can't get the thorns thread to proceed without. Sorry if this is a stupid question. It's my first play through but am enjoying it.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I was wondering how to activate the Lauren day 82+ event. I think I missed something because she never shows up in the morning. I can't get the thorns thread to proceed without. Sorry if this is a stupid question. It's my first play through but am enjoying it.
I'm going to guess you mean Lerran. Unfortunately, there's no 'day 82' event. The days are generated by when you complete other scenes. Sometimes the clues do get a little bit mixed up with all the different ways you can complete things.

My best suggestion is to work on other characters and threads and then check back. You won't miss any content if you've chosen to pursue Lerran (or anyone else). If you want, you can post a screenshot of Lerran's journal page (both left and right side) and I can see what might be the problem.

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
ECA: 0.8d SE - Android Version

Here's the official full 0.8d version for the Android. It works differently from the previous versions but it should work with those versions and allow you to keep your saves from previous official versions. Read below and follow the instructions.

If you have installed and played ECA for the Android before:
1. Download and install the APK.
2. Download the archive.rpa file and copy to the /Documents/RenPy_Saves/<appname>/game/ folder.

If you haven't installed and played ECA for the Android before:
Between steps 1 and 2 above, run the game after installation and give it file permissions. Without this, it will cause errors.

0.8d SE APK

Archive.RPY

Let me know if you have any problems.
For some reason the app name isn't in my files

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
For some reason the app name isn't in my files
Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about how Android file structure works. If I can do the patented V4mpire dance, he may materialize in the future to hopefully point you in the right direction - or there may be someone else here that could help out.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes