Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
It's a difficult question to answer. It's subjective. The esbat (0.8) was a climax (no pun intended) of the story. The last few updates are more about the fallout and resolution from the esbat as well as the culmination of the relationships with everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please rest and recover.
Your story is fantastic, and we can wait. :D

Reactions: Soniram

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
A small note to the dev.
As much as someone might like feet, they're not erogenous zones. People don't act like your characters in the game, when someone licks their feet, they don't go GODS FROM ABOVE!!!

Just comes of as unbearably cringe.

Warm night. <- that's cringe too

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
A small note to the dev.
As much as someone might like feet, they're not erogenous zones. People don't act like your characters in the game, when someone licks their feet, they don't go GODS FROM ABOVE!!!

Just comes of as unbearably cringe.

Warm night. <- that's cringe too
Huh. Maybe you've been licking the wrong peoples' feet? They absolutely are erogenous zones. In any case, all that content is completely optional, so if you don't like it, don't activate it...?

Endara has different linguistic tendencies and sayings. It is the way it is.

You are, of course, certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm sure when you release your own game, there will be absolutely no cringe in it at all. At least, according to you.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Huh. Maybe you've been licking the wrong peoples' feet? They absolutely are erogenous zones. In any case, all that content is completely optional, so if you don't like it, don't activate it...?

Endara has different linguistic tendencies and sayings. It is the way it is.

You are, of course, certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm sure when you release your own game, there will be absolutely no cringe in it at all. At least, according to you.
Guess you're not one to take criticism.
The problem is, I like feet content, just not the way it's presented in your game. No one actually cums from that shit, my man.

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
The problem is, I like feet content, just not the way it's presented in your game. No one actually cums from that shit, my man.
I can take criticism. If you come with full negative, though, I'm going to respond in turn. None of the females in the game cum from having their feet played with. It's the MC that does (at least some of the time).

The game in itself is fantasy - taking place on a planet that is not Earth and involves a male character having open relationships with several different women (and possibly others) without any kind of jealousy or complications. Even if someone believed one of them was having an orgasm from such an act, it is curious to me that is where the line is drawn.

Additionally, I can relate two personal anecdotes that would prove your absolute statement incorrect, but that's beside the point.

My apologies you don't like the content.

Reactions: Mickademous

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Intriguing to see absolute statements like that.
Putting aside that this story is set in a fantasy world, with mythical species, where the rules of our world don't apply, this statement isn't even true in our reality.
There are definitely people in our own world, of nearly eight billion people, who most certainly orgasm from stimulating their feet.
There are people who orgasm from a scalp massage. Who get aroused to the very brink from looking at people's backs.

Free advice: don't ever presume to know or even understand everyone else's fetishes, kinks, or turn-ons.
Enjoy your own, and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, leave others to their own.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
It's a difficult question to answer. It's subjective. The esbat (0.8) was a climax (no pun intended) of the story. The last few updates are more about the fallout and resolution from the esbat as well as the culmination of the relationships with everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope you get better soon your health is way more important. glad to see outcome of our action and tolls it will take.

Reactions: Soniram
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes