May 8, 2021
I asked the dev and they said the next release should be around the beginning of march, which should give them enough time to work on optimizing the game. I'm not sure if the poor performance is mainly from high poly count, due to lack of LOD's and proper culling techniques, or post processing.

I do know that that game runs better at smaller resolutions by pressing 1.
Oh Yeah, immensely.......But it has to be the smallest resolution possible, in which I can get 25-30 fps, 60-70 Render latancy, 30-40% CPU utilization, and still 99% GPU utilization. Plays much better but still.

Personal suggestion I have which could immensely improve the performance, replace most of the tress with this sprite.

Cut down the polygons and see how it plays.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
For real, They need to just retire all the foliage cause it ain't doin this game a single favor. I feel like every single one is updating every single frame for each individual material and object of it.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Not yet, I've been working on getting a different variant of the level mapped out. I might do something quick along the lines of just reducing the tree density.
Great proof of concept. I've seen this model used a bit around SFM videos so I'm quite used to it, but it's still fun to see. I'm not sure of the limitations though. Will there be cuminflation stages for Amy and/or impregnation/fertilization type fetishes tied into the H gameplay? I know there's models for that stuff online but I'm not sure how they play out in Unreal. It'd be great to see the H game more H mechanically driven besides find the next animated loop and move on.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Rather than tree density, why not just make the map float like some of the maps in the 3d games or monkey ball? Should cut down on resources immensely. Or if that looks too crusty, couldn't you enclose maps or make linear rooms to platform in rather than completely open world/map?

Haou-X

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Rather than tree density, why not just make the map float like some of the maps in the 3d games or monkey ball? Should cut down on resources immensely. Or if that looks too crusty, couldn't you enclose maps or make linear rooms to platform in rather than completely open world/map?
I've already created a different level actually, still same theme, just haven't released it out to the public yet.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, this game is tryin to bring back sli/crossfire
you need two 4090s to render it at just 30 fps
Hopefully the new level is good cause I could barely see most people enjoying it as is.

DonutMilk34

Dec 11, 2022
Here's some ideas: Combine this with a character creator akin to Forces (if possible) or add other characters like Rouge The Bat and Sally Acorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
the female chao is such a tease (its a bit hidden but you can find it with a little running around)
My question is , why do we have to have high settings so that we can actually see from some angles? its just wierd.
And uh do we just get to see her once or does she appear more somewhere ( i couldent find anything)

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
the female chao is such a tease (its a bit hidden but you can find it with a little running around)
My question is , why do we have to have high settings so that we can actually see from some angles? its just wierd.
And uh do we just get to see her once or does she appear more somewhere ( i couldent find anything)
I believe she only appears once, and she's really just there as an easter egg now, but she will have plot relevance later

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes