Aug 10, 2019
not really seeing anything all that different from the first demo? still liking the idea, and still think the dress needs to stay on.

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
Link to the OST, Most of these track are not listenable in the demo right now

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Okay, so Played the Newest demo

Newest Notes:

-Game runs SOO Much better now. But I did notice the Light is too overpowering and make the game half shadows at the beginning, so I turned that down to low. That being Said Full Screen, Epic Graphics and Low Lights gets me constant 33 FPS. So this is now a fully Playable Demo

- Really Stepped up on the Level design. Much more explorable, but still speed based. I still suggest that maybe regular game play be a mix of this, with a more explorable Mario like gameplay, but this is a fantastic example.

- Targeting spin dash for the rail helps to not miss it. Also pipe works, so that's good.

-Spin dashing is great....might be a bit too OP right now though. Maybe limit it, and allow opportunity to upgrade it.

- Having the Kabal Mystic model of Chao was a great touch.

-New running speeds and animation deff makes this feel more like Amy, less like Sonic.

Everything else is just fleshing out the mechanics you got. Like more in the Sex positions, and sex mechanics, since right now the white represents cum, but doesn't really do anything. (small cosmetic thing, what if it gets full, and small white drips fall inbetween Amy's legs until it empties.)

Like to see more.

Reactions: Bruh_Bot3000

HoneyVee!

Mar 26, 2024
I've already created a different level actually, still same theme, just haven't released it out to the public yet.
Hello! I very much enjoyed your demo. The scenes were great! I did not expect to enjoy the model for Amy as much as I did. I eagerly await updates from you! :3

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Wow the new update made massive improvements visually, a bunch of needed fixes as well. It's nice we can see progression of the lewd here and there, such as Amy's breasts growing and the boss lizard having a cuminflation alt sex sequence (Though I wish the belly growth speed slowed down a bit so we could appreciate it, or have her in game model show off the big belly as well with the giggle physics). The Wolf also shows us what a better looking sex loop would be like, very nice detail on the climax with the balls and the sound effects. I'm impressed, you got yourself a supporter. Keep it up! Here's hoping we can see a lengthier climax sequence and a belly growth progression, maybe toss in fertilization and/or egg laying stuff.

Last edited:

Haou-X

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Alright, so looks like nothing is on fire here, good sign. I did get the shadows fixed for those lower graphic settings, so check my Subscribestar for that. I'll be checking in throughout the remaining of the week to answer any questions if any.

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
so what sex scenes are there for now and how to trigger them?
there's three with the lizards (blowjob, vaginal, and DP), one with the wolfs (doggy), and at least one with the tobi-kodachi (mounting?). There was animations with the boss, but that's not in this current build.

You trigger the scenes by letting the enemies attack you when they have hearts floating around their heads, and something with lust values deciding which specific animation plays. I'm not sure Haou will have to clarify.

Reactions: Mr.Z
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes