Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
it was On Hold, bc the dev was focusing on an ending of Hypnosis, that nobody wanted XD but still decided that until that ending was over, he wouldn't touch this game...
I kinda like how in Hypnosis if you don't get the hot tub threesome then the dev jokes that you suck at life, and then he went and spent like a year and a half working on a bad ending for people who suck at life.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I kinda like how in Hypnosis if you don't get the hot tub threesome then the dev jokes that you suck at life, and then he went and spent like a year and a half working on a bad ending for people who suck at life.
peole who suck at life, who didn't want that ending to begin with XD

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
When i saw this i confused some of the girls on the image with girls from Hypnosis. Pretty sure that was Jennifer with the glasses and that other one looks exactly like that one girl who is the sister of the rich girl whos names ive forgotten because Hypnosis went into a the deep tunnel of WTF mixed with Hell Nope and ended in a pile of steaming ... (insert colorful description here), and i wiped it from my memory.

GodsMadClown

Nov 10, 2018
The constant back and forth about the lack of progress on the game when the dev *clearly* tipped his hand to the progress plan is kinda silly.

That said, the release at this point in time is clearly a beta. There's parts that are unillustrated with just text for storyline. If, like me, you've been waiting patiently for this project to get taken into hand again, take this beta as a sign that it's happening. If you want fully realized polish, you've waited quite a while. Just wait a bit more?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why release a beta with text only? Does he plan to make the images shortly (then just delay the release) or over months? :rolleyes:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
okay getting some conflicting info with some saying it is Beta and some saying it isn't, can anyone officially state which one it is or should I just download and get surprised?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well so far she is the poster girl for the game as well as the main girl which mc spend the majority of time with.
Personaly i think best choice would be to make her an optional LI so lesbian for those who want it or a slow burn romance for the others, i think otherwise a lot of people will be more than a little pissed no matter the choice.

Just if she stays a friend/wingwomen the screentime for her needs to be cut, i understand she is a major part for the main story and has her prupose as wingwomen at least until the other LI's are introduced/romance start, but u cant really keep her as the main girl with most screentime as a non LI and neglect the real LI's...not to mention keeping the players blueballed/teased all time while she wont avaivable, i don't think that will be really popular longterm.
reminds me of Depth revival game where MC had a best friend that was supposivly a full lesbian but mid way through story turns out she really liked him she really does like girls but she loved MC and she only interacts with the girls if MC lets her. Which i usually don't let her. Maybe this is same type sitiation.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
okay getting some conflicting info with some saying it is Beta and some saying it isn't, can anyone officially state which one it is or should I just download and get surprised?
It was a test release for people tiered to be included in testing, that was then leaked.

On another note, Kas is the only interesting person I've met so far and I suspect she's the one girl you can meet yet never get with (other games have you convert lesbians left and right, but the official walkthrough makes it clear the dev has no intention of doing that in this game).

Her sister better be even better.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes