blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
but they should be small projects, like the dev of VIRTUES, made Theodora's lie(which is basically a prequel) and then a bunch of not-canon mini-episodes
or follow
Talothrals
example and do a season which is 10 to 12 episodes a year of one game the next do another like now hes doing terminus reach season 2 after finishing the first season of sorcerer

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
got a leak here, 0.3.6. cheers, have fun!

Endowed-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
FYI
It's better if you add the "Beta Testing"-Tag to it. Because the real 0.3.6 release isn't up yet.

I'll pass and wait for the bug-free version. But thanks anyway.

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
got a leak here, 0.3.6. cheers, have fun!

Endowed-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Very much appreciate it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
FYI
It's better if you add the "Beta Testing"-Tag to it. Because the real 0.3.6 release isn't up yet.

I'll pass and wait for the bug-free version. But thanks anyway.
sry for the late reply, had IRL stuff.

i did check the game to see if it's still the beta version or not (cause on patreon you can only see 0.3.6beta), but it seems like it's the non beta version? here the screenshot:

1662827235362.png

so i just named it accordingly pepeshrug.png

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am more surprised to see another update

Been so long since the last one i thought it got dropped :ROFLMAO:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Okay, completely off topic, but shouldn't money laudry usualy work the other way around? :unsure:
Or am I missing something?
View attachment 2036140
I have seen something similar to what this might be. It is done mainly with corporate cards. Some (shady) businesses will exchange bills for travel expenses and give the holder cash.

Suppose you have an employee and issue him a corporate credit card for his travel expenses (food and hotels). Then unbeknownst to you, this employee of yours goes to a "restaurant" and pays for a five-course meal and wine with that credit card. But in reality he got a lap dance and some cash. So now that "restaurant" got paid clean money from your business for a fictitious service and unloaded it's dirty money on the street via your employee. That pocket (dirty) money your employee got, feeling really smart about it, he will use it to buy some condoms at a convenience store and voilà your idiot employee just laundered that money for them.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
..it is that vn.......gettin bigger....
he was taking experimental pills that made his penis grow bigger(his uncle died tho, and it's implied that he died bc he was old and he took too many of those pills, and his heart gave up)
Thanks, it's a slow day today so what the heck. I'll give this another go. Thought this was abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes