Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
It would be nice if he would work much on his other game, but the update cycle for that is constantly growing longer.
While he is focusing on pretty much anything else than the mainstory, which hasn't seen any progress in over a year...
I think the latest info was that he is planning an rework of the earlier chapters and adding more endings for the earlier part of the game...currently i think he is working at a side ending for over an year which also isn't close to finished...
The broken Watch ending consumes a lot of time, since he is expanding the content for it (different side paths IN this side path) and also there is some... slow down in productivity (burn out) due to the very long focus on finishing this side path ending.

We can just hope that he finally finished this side path so he can empty his mind for some time. After that, working on an Endowed update should start.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Then there will definitely be a remaster. :ROFLMAO:
Remake up to ep 7 iirc, is already planned.
But he is still working on a side ending (same one he's working on for over 1 year now)
More endings for early game
Additional path for ep 10
And then, probably, maybe, with very much luck, he will continue the main story, which didn't see an update for about 1-1.5 years...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Did the futadom/cuckoldry update drop already or do we have to wait for another couple of updates?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Hypnosis was silly game (as story wise) but this started as serious, bomb and shit and turned into hypnosis style breast/dick enlargement game. I guess I should have expected this from "Expanding" universe. :)
Yea glad i looked into this before getting to far cause i actually dislike that concept entirely. The reason i started was because when looked at the screen shots most of them did not have humongous breasts and then i come to find out that breast enlargement will be happening and per the walkthrough will not be optional. and that i was done immediatly

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Anyways it's been 10 months since this game has been updated, going on 11.
Pretty sure the dev just dropped this game completely, idk.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
focused on Hypnosis, still counts as being active...F95-rules i don't know XD
Meanwhile, another game (Apartment 69) was marked as "abandoned", even though it was repeated throughout the thread that the dev was going to make a final update to their other VN/game before continuing development.

So... who knows what the mods are really thinking?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes