Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Anyone know when the next update is coming out?
the next update is going to be a while as the next one planned is for Hypnosis
and the dev has had a lot of stress on the mind recently so proabably looking at late november but that is my guess not facts

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Hypnosis was silly game (as story wise) but this started as serious, bomb and shit and turned into hypnosis style breast/dick enlargement game. I guess I should have expected this from "Expanding" universe. :)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Played this for a bit and... meh, I don't care about any of the characters, and overall I prefer Hypnosis. Even with all the dumb teenage drama that game has.
And that thing with Kassie is just a lose-lose situation. On one hand, un-romanceable character in a harem game feels like a bad joke by the dev, on the other hand, why write her as a lesbian in the first place? So you can do some magical mumbo-jumbo and turn her straight / bi? Unless you're a J. R. R. Tolkien, it's gonna be a narrative mess.

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Played this for a bit and... meh, I don't care about any of the characters, and overall I prefer Hypnosis. Even with all the dumb teenage drama that game has.
And that thing with Kassie is just a lose-lose situation. On one hand, un-romanceable character in a harem game feels like a bad joke by the dev, on the other hand, why write her as a lesbian in the first place? So you can do some magical mumbo-jumbo and turn her straight / bi? Unless you're a J. R. R. Tolkien, it's gonna be a narrative mess.
Or a much better Approach would be that Kassie will be prepared to be a second mc and you can see some first person breast expansion action. Oh that would be so great!!!

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
So far I even dont know if I like that game, I dont know why I dont get warm with it so long. Against hypnosis that games was awsome, I try some other ways to see what happends when choice this or the other. But really even at the kiss scene with Gabriela I even cant take a other way, want see what happnd when I refuse to kiss her. But wtf the game forced to do it and that I hate in a game when the choise is no choice :(.
And why often I must have a damn nickname in a game call me by my name and good is, I´m not fucking 12 anymore!

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
It doesn't look alive, I actually forgot about this but no update in 7 months is usually the sign of death.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
This game isn't death. Just the DEV working on his other game most of the time. He has plans to make an update for this game, but this will take some time.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game isn't death. Just the DEV working on his other game most of the time. He has plans to make an update for this game, but this will take some time.
which is a good thing: finish a project before starting the next one XD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
which is a good thing: finish a project before starting the next one XD
Bit too late for that :LOL:
It would be nice if he would work much on his other game, but the update cycle for that is constantly growing longer.
While he is focusing on pretty much anything else than the mainstory, which hasn't seen any progress in over a year...
I think the latest info was that he is planning an rework of the earlier chapters and adding more endings for the earlier part of the game...currently i think he is working at a side ending for over an year which also isn't close to finished...

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes