kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Hmm wish i wouldn't have used my name to begin with due to Mr. Micro pp. Instead i'm thinking of going back and renaming him Bucky Larson. But after doing some searches i hope it's true about some magic beans/pills or some $hit like that that give my MC a proper VN Long duck Dong.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
i hope it's true about some magic beans/pills or some $hit like that that give my MC a proper VN Long duck Dong.
Just play the last update, take the suitcase full of money when you meet the Yakuza and enjoy the not so micro penis of the MC. The MC will probably reach the same size in the course of the main story as well.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok..... Just....

Censored rant below so the mods don't get on my ass, click of your own volition:
You take forever on updates, you do horrible endings first and you update the game with two choices and you can't even be fucking bothered to FINISH THE CONTENT FOR BOTH CHOICES BEFORE RELEASING THE GOD DAMNED GAME!!!!

This is just asinine . I'm sorry. No, I'm not. It's pathetic. "Oh here's a choice, btw, we released this version with you only being able to play one outcome because we'd rather do an ending than CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY that we have delayed for months"

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok your optional ending was a better ending than Haleys story freeloading family and dusklight manors combined and it pisses me off.

It's seems to me to make main content first. You guys do things so weird. I'm holding on to my marshmallows in case you try to magic dick the lesbian wingman or if you keep the mcs penis small... good luck...

Reactions: acewinz

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ok..... Just....

Censored rant below so the mods don't get on my ass, click of your own volition:
You take forever on updates, you do horrible endings first and you update the game with two choices and you can't even be fucking bothered to FINISH THE CONTENT FOR BOTH CHOICES BEFORE RELEASING THE GOD DAMNED GAME!!!!

This is just asinine . I'm sorry. No, I'm not. It's pathetic. "Oh here's a choice, btw, we released this version with you only being able to play one outcome because we'd rather do an ending than CONTINUE THE FUCKING STORY that we have delayed for months"
Considering this is the same developer who has been giving us the "Broken Watch Ending" for the last few updates, this is actually pretty mild. Killer7 gets grief because he is concentrating on the harem path in MNF and plans to add more solo path content later. Right now, if you chose to not court a LI, you won't get more time with the chosen LIs, you'll get more time in front of the TV.

I think in some cases, it is a case where the writer feels a sudden connection to one pathway and feels the need to "get it out." In this case, I expect that the continue path is requiring a lot of work, and the drop-out path was fairly easy to plan out. Your reaction does remind me of the feedback that often happens when a developer provides stand-alone side stories while wrestling with the main in order to provide something to the players in the interim.

It is hard to win. Heavy Five gets a lot of criticism because the game has many, many branches and the developer works to move all of them forward with each update. The result is that those who only play one branch see very little content with each update.

Reactions: noobchan51515

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
To me, Kassie is the most logical choice to fulfill the contract agreement and receive the full inheritance. She will be chill about MC having a harem, so why not?
That's my thoughts as well. She's pretty much the perfect marriage target for a harem end since it would be a marriage purely for business reasons.

I last played this game back in November last year and it's crazy to me that there hasn't been a single shred of content provided for the 'main' story in that time. Very disappointing.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To me, Kassie is the most logical choice to fulfill the contract agreement and receive the full inheritance. She will be chill about MC having a harem, so why not?
But will the MC share from time to time? Seems only fair that Kassie might be able to romance some of the women. I can definitely see them spending non-sexual time with each other.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How do you spell that word again?

Give me an O
Give me an R
Give me a G
Give me a Y
Both of them can enjoy his their harem without having to be sexual with each other. Problem solved like adults!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So far liking this one even better than Hypnosis (which is the one and only game with that sort of theme I really do like, all the rest just make the MC a total A-hole). I do hope that we can break down Kassie's walls though. She is a great wingman woman, but she would also make a great actual LI.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Alrighty then... I finished the 0.3.3 content. Interesting ideas. I do hope the CHOICE is available to eventually STOP the continued growth of "endowments"... For me, the B-cups are amazing, and while C- and D- cups are fine, anything more and some players will lose interest. Sure, a lot of guys think like that line in the game "There's no such thing as too much titty" but some of us enjoy "mosquito bites" just as much.

Looking forward to the next 2 updates (I tend to leapfrog odd or even updates so I get more playtime per download)... Good work so far, if a few typos (word use and past/present tense inconsistencies) are in the "Allie" ending.
I agree entirely. Right around the time Allie was doing the pregnancy test was when she was perfect. Then you get the option during the next sex scene to blast her tits or not.... but no matter what you do she ends up looking like she has over inflated balloons. Her frame was too small for how far he went with her tits. It's the same in Hypnosis, he just takes the size too far until they don't even look good on the girls. Not everyone wants bimbo boobs.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Because Kassie is a lesbian and has made it perfectly clear there will be nothing between her and the MC. So unless the Dev just wants to ruin her character by suddenly changing her point of view, sadly she will never be an LI.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Because Kassie is a lesbian and has made it perfectly clear there will be nothing between her and the MC. So unless the Dev just wants to ruin her character by suddenly changing her point of view, sadly she will never be an LI.
I expect those of us who are endorsing that path know full well that Kassie is a lesbian. I suggested they could both have fun with the other women without being sexual with each other. Not being an LI does not preclude her from marrying the MC.

I know of at least one lesbian player who would be very disappointed if Kassie is written to succumb to the Magic New Dick®.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Marrying him does not mean she has to suddenly find his stick irresistible. It would be a mutually beneficial arrangement or at least it would be her helping out a friend.

Reactions: Dragon59
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes