RPGM Completed Enemies and Friends Are Raped and Continue to Be Raped. A Common and Slightly Naughty Story. [Final] [ekakinosamurai]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 20, 2021
they even manage to fail the gallery ? fight bug half the time. no heal after, RNG based for some as you can only re-fight boss but some target one of the 3 randomly .... this is a really low effort game

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it's one of those make your choices fast are die because the enemy is just going to keep hitting you. hre is the problem with that the ai has faster speed then we do and then you have to find what you wan fast and can screw up on your picks.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
If all the speed bars would stop once it gets to a turn, that'd be nice. Also, does anybody else randomly have units stop charging speed at all?
1686267034564.png
Can't attack or anything.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Since nobody answered, i am.There is UNAVOIDABLE ntr, a lot of it. Do with that what you will. Idk why there were 4 people asking and no responses till page 5, but here it is. UNavoidable. lots of it.
i just want to know about kind of ntr in this game? netorase or netorare?

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Woah woah woah good sir....I just save images from a site and upload them lol
True, but now that I looked at the DLsite page I am even more convinced that the dev, FOR SOME REASON uploaded proper screenshots in the gallery section and then added photos of the screen lower on the page, because the difference between them is night and day. Its pretty funny.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
hi, how can i fix the text in the boxes at the bottom going out of the boxes if the sentence is too long? I noticed a lot of machine translated games do this ... is there any way to fix it? like adding word wrap to notepad?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Harry Potter as titled by Japanese ero game devs: "I'm the chosen wizard that will defeat Voldemort but things get unexpected when Snake kills Dumbledore?!"
"That was some fancy shooting, Professor. You're pretty good."

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Since nobody answered, i am.There is UNAVOIDABLE ntr, a lot of it. Do with that what you will. Idk why there were 4 people asking and no responses till page 5, but here it is. UNavoidable. lots of it.
Thanks, King. Your crown's in the mail, next-day air of course.

"That was some fancy shooting, Professor. You're pretty good."
"Otacon, there's this old bastard here with a long beard. He didn't show up in the mission briefing. What do I do?... Uh-huh, yeah... So I just advance the clock on my SONY® PlayStation® 2 until he dies? Got it."

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes