2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
1594514212238.png
Overview:
Adult games that are all about Embarrassed Nude Females (ENF).
Find creative ways to expose and embarrass girls in a variety of situations. From tugging their swimsuits off, to setting up traps that leave them stuck nude in public, this game will have it!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-30
Release Date: 2022-01-03
Developer: AfroEasySnack
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(untested 0.0.3a): - - -

243798_happyhalloween-wm.png 243799_test1.png 243800_1.png 1.gif 1.png 243801_1_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ah, man. v0.0.1 abandoned? That's a big feelsbad. Anyone know how much content there is?

Nov 2, 2018
Ah, man. v0.0.1 abandoned? That's a big feelsbad. Anyone know how much content there is?
I tried it, there seems to be one repeatable level. All you can do is put a bike lock on the one available girl's swimsuit. After a few minutes, she takes it off and phases through one of the doors. There's no other areas, no other girls, no other actions. Only the last screenshot applies, the rest aren't in the game.

The movement is really floaty, inputs are delayed, and physics are like there's no gravity.

EDIT: The idea seems pretty fun, but yeah, there's really nothing there.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Wait, wait! The developer says he's still working on it, he posted about it on his twitter in March and his discord is still active. There's hope. :PogChamp:

Reactions: .50AE

afroeasysnack

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hey dev here, happy to see this thread. I can say the project is not abandoned, just slow and my dayjob keeps me busy.

I tried it, there seems to be one repeatable level. All you can do is put a bike lock on the one available girl's swimsuit. After a few minutes, she takes it off and phases through one of the doors. There's no other areas, no other girls, no other actions. Only the last screenshot applies, the rest aren't in the game.
A few things to note:
  • She will only undress if you're far enough away
  • You can hold out the key (with the K hotkey) and she'll chase you and try to grab it.
  • Or you can place down a box-trap (with the T hotkey) and then hide the key inside it - when she reaches in the trap, it will handcuff her in place.
The character creation screenshots are from a separate program but are free on the patreon. The plan is to eventually include it within the game.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey dev here, happy to see this thread. I can say the project is not abandoned, just slow and my dayjob keeps me busy.

A few things to note:
  • She will only undress if you're far enough away
  • You can hold out the key (with the K hotkey) and she'll chase you and try to grab it.
  • Or you can place down a box-trap (with the T hotkey) and then hide the key inside it - when she reaches in the trap, it will handcuff her in place.
The character creation screenshots are from a separate program but are free on the patreon. The plan is to eventually include it within the game.
I wish you great fortune! There's not a big list of ENF-focused games, so I'm glad to see you working at it. I love a lot of your planned-features too: x-ray glasses, time-stop (!), and the teleporter. I'd love to see mind control too, helping girls out of their clothes and having them not realize it, then equipping a "snap finger" to break nearby hypnosis effects.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, with the dev having posted in this thread now, I'm almost hesitant to post some of the glitches I found... there are a handful, but none of them are exceptionally game-breaking. You can try all of these yourself, by the way. None of them are exceedingly difficult to pull off.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes