Unity Abandoned ENF Sandbox [v0.0.4] [AfroEasySnack]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hey dev here, happy to see this thread. I can say the project is not abandoned, just slow and my dayjob keeps me busy.

A few things to note:
  • She will only undress if you're far enough away
  • You can hold out the key (with the K hotkey) and she'll chase you and try to grab it.
  • Or you can place down a box-trap (with the T hotkey) and then hide the key inside it - when she reaches in the trap, it will handcuff her in place.
The character creation screenshots are from a separate program but are free on the patreon. The plan is to eventually include it within the game.
sry, i told the mods here that the game is not abandoned, but my request got rejected. so you either gotta tell 'em personally or ya gotta live with it :/.

Peritomato

Dec 6, 2018
Here is a bug wich idk if it was posted here:

when you select the trap-box and then you aim next to your feets, it will push you backwards.

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
So I assume this game is just sorta based off of this: ?

View attachment 629497
Seems like it is heavily based on that, dare I say copied, as the other screenshots are also identical to pictures made by the same artist. I hope there isn't some weird sort of creation stealing going on here, but it seems suspicious... I hope this game was made by or with permission of the artist.
Here's a link to the artist's sankaku page if you are curious: The picture is available if you scroll down a little.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Honey_

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
I can't put into words how much I like the idea of this game.
i would like a lot more content like this
:love: :love: :love:
why is enf not an actual tag??

Nov 2, 2018
Seems like it is heavily based on that, dare I say copied, as the other screenshots are also identical to pictures made by the same artist. I hope there isn't some weird sort of creation stealing going on here, but it seems suspicious... I hope this game was made by or with permission of the artist.
Here's a link to the artist's sankaku page if you are curious: The picture is available if you scroll down a little.
I really don't think that can be considered stealing, they're not using any of the artist's assets to create the game, and isn't claiming the images as their own. Well, that, and the artist isn't being deprived of anything by the game's developer.

I think all that can be said is that the developer took inspiration from some of those images.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
I can't put into words how much I like the idea of this game.
i would like a lot more content like this
:love: :love: :love:
why is enf not an actual tag??
Are there any more games with such a theme? The only one I remember is some Japanese game in which you walk from school to home with a girl while gradually undressing and embarassing her via some card minigame. Can't remember what it's called, tho, but it was a good one.
Although Degrees of Lewdity might also fit depending on playstyle.

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
Are there any more games with such a theme? The only one I remember is some Japanese game in which you walk from school to home with a girl while gradually undressing and embarassing her via some card minigame. Can't remember what it's called, tho, but it was a good one.
can't name any :cry:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
can't name any :cry:
In my experience and after years of "research" into this stuff it appears that ENF/ENM is more popular in the west. You'll find a large number of deviant artists that cater toward this fetish including animation, games, comics etc...

• Love
Reactions: Honey_

Honey_

Jan 19, 2018
In my experience and after years of "research" into this stuff it appears that ENF/ENM is more popular in the west. You'll find a large number of deviant artists that cater toward this fetish including animation, games, comics etc...
i'm very interested

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
My main issue with that first game is that once the protag's clothes come off they stay off. It's kind of boring to have her naked for 90% of the game and also limits the level of embarrassment a character can show. I know ENF has the word "Naked" in it, but theres more to it then just stripping a girl down to her birthday suit and then kicking her out the door. There are subtleties and degrees of humiliation that need to be present for a convincing and erotic experience. I do really like the art and the animated poses though.

The second game I played once when it was first released and it seemed pretty good, I figured the dev abandoned it though.

The last game you suggested is bare-bones... Great concept and artstyle that I would love to see come to fruition, but I have my doubts. It's been extremely slow with all of it's 2 updates.

Reactions: aifman7 and TCMS
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes