Unity Abandoned ENF Sandbox [v0.0.4] [AfroEasySnack]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Screenshots don't reflect the game, nor do the tags. I spawned 100 girls and all of them are the same shape; some of them have what some very unexposed people would call "big tits," but they all have the same "barely there" butt. Most of their frames look unnatural, even as far as anime girls go. There does not appear to be any form of "character creation," and I couldn't get any of the supposed interactions to work. You just watch them shower and stare into the void of a random locker.

LillieVelantine

Mar 21, 2019
Is anyone else having weird issues? I got the game, and there isnt a character creation part, theres no traps, no keys, after the shower they just stand there and so on. Im using the windows version 0.0.2 via wine on linux version

Reactions: zoopsie and FookU2
Jul 16, 2017
Is anyone else having weird issues? I got the game, and there isnt a character creation part, theres no traps, no keys, after the shower they just stand there and so on. Im using the windows version 0.0.2 via wine on linux version
As far as I can tell it's unfortunately working as intended.
The newest version doesn't have the content from the first version, which is the girl at the pool who actually reacts, has the trap, and has the key.

On a positive note, I personally do quite like the new content, and I can't wait to see it when it's been fully put together and polished. I do wish that it hadn't come at the cost of the old content becoming (presumably temporarily) inaccessible, however.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Bruh I kinda regretted on deleting the older version as the updated version got less interactivity than the previous version.

afroeasysnack

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hey dev here, thanks for the replies. To answer some of the questions about v0.0.2, yes some features from v0.0.1 were removed. This is due to v0.0.1 being created as more of a proof of concept with a lot of hacky and unmaintainable spaghetti code. Transitioning that to the more maintainable v0.0.2 codebase would require a lot of extra work. Nevertheless I hope to re-add similar functionality in at a later date, and if you really want to play with the v0.0.1 features that version is still publicly available for free on my patreon page.

Regarding character creation, it's still a separate program, it didn't end up being brought into this version as I wanted to let people play with what's available rather than wait for a few more weeks. I don't expect it to be brought into v0.0.3, my focus will be more on bringing the embarrassment back into the ENF game, but it is something I do plan merge in eventually.

As for virus reports, I can't verify the links in the original topic post, those are all unofficial. I can only verify the ones in my patreon posts. This shouldn't need to be said but use the non-patreon download links at your own risk.
edit: to add, if you're seeing antivirus warnings, the game shouldn't be making any network calls or doing anything weird with permissions or files (at least not anything more than a regular Unity game). I use a few frameworks that might have some code that does things like that (i.e. UMA has some functionality to download assets) but those features aren't currently being used. Anyone technically minded is more than welcome to monitor, reverse it, or pick through it and report anything suspicious.

Last edited:

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Hey dev here, thanks for the replies. To answer some of the questions about v0.0.2, yes some features from v0.0.1 were removed. This is due to v0.0.1 being created as more of a proof of concept with a lot of hacky and unmaintainable spaghetti code. Transitioning that to the more maintainable v0.0.2 codebase would require a lot of extra work. Nevertheless I hope to re-add similar functionality in at a later date, and if you really want to play with the v0.0.1 features that version is still publicly available for free on my patreon page.

Regarding character creation, it's still a separate program, it didn't end up being brought into this version as I wanted to let people play with what's available rather than wait for a few more weeks. I don't expect it to be brought into v0.0.3, my focus will be more on bringing the embarrassment back into the ENF game, but it is something I do plan merge in eventually.

As for virus reports, I can't verify the links in the original topic post, those are all unofficial. I can only verify the ones in my patreon posts. This shouldn't need to be said but use the non-patreon download links at your own risk.
Well I'm glad that you still come back after 2 months since this thread was posted here. The graphics on the newer version tho actually improved and giving me good frames, which is a good improvement. And there's also an FOV slider which the original FOV is way too zoomed in.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, I'm mildly disappointed that v.0.0.2 is basically an entirely different premise with none of the old version's content (makes me relieved that I opted not to delete the 0.0.1 game files immediately), but at the same time... with new content comes new opportunities to break the ever-loving shit out of it.

Unfortunately, there's only one glitch this time—a minor out-of-bounds exploit—but it's still something. I'll save you the story of how I found it, and just tell you how to maneuver it. And it all starts... with the beach ball in the pool.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

afroeasysnack

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Well, I'm mildly disappointed that v.0.0.2 is basically an entirely different premise with none of the old version's content (makes me relieved that I opted not to delete the 0.0.1 game files immediately), but at the same time... with new content comes new opportunities to break the ever-loving shit out of it.

Unfortunately, there's only one glitch this time—a minor out-of-bounds exploit—but it's still something. I'll save you the story of how I found it, and just tell you how to maneuver it. And it all starts... with the beach ball in the pool.
This is the greatest thing I've ever seen

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
Seems alright as a concept but looks like this is going to be a VERY slow update process and just not enough in the game right now.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018

the ideas in the game are not different just that the old featured where coded in a rush. they will be added back in once the base code is more stable.

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
so in this version you cant do anything? waste of time downloading this then. all you can do is spawn a girl and watch her shower for 10 seconds then stand at a locker and do nothing. pointless.

karasuBR

Oct 11, 2020
that game is very interessting, but i don´t understand how he works
the girl just walk to the wardrobe, take off clothes, walk naked at the bathroom, take a shower, walk back to the wardrobe, and stand naked in front the wardrobe....

but i liked very much the character creator! very best! i think the dev must work more the character creator

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes