Unity Abandoned ENF Sandbox [v0.0.4] [AfroEasySnack]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My main issue with that first game is that once the protag's clothes come off they stay off. It's kind of boring to have her naked for 90% of the game and also limits the level of embarrassment a character can show. I know ENF has the word "Naked" in it, but theres more to it then just stripping a girl down to her birthday suit and then kicking her out the door. There are subtleties and degrees of humiliation that need to be present for a convincing and erotic experience. I do really like the art and the animated poses though.

The second game I played once when it was first released and it seemed pretty good, I figured the dev abandoned it though.

The last game you suggested is bare-bones... Great concept and artstyle that I would love to see come to fruition, but I have my doubts. It's been extremely slow with all of it's 2 updates.
The dev of the first two is just extremely slow, both projects are still active.

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
as a mod on the discord server I want to let everyone know that version 0.2 is now available to patreons and everyone else can download the update on friday

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Swallows999

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
Is there a changelog? Would like to see if it peaks my interest enough to become a patron.
a new locker room and shower room, girls now walk around, change and shower. you can now rip clothes off them but unfortunately the AI for them to react isn't ready yet so they just continue. you can also spawn as many of the girls as you like with N.

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
a new locker room and shower room, girls now walk around, change and shower. you can now rip clothes off them but unfortunately the AI for them to react isn't ready yet so they just continue. you can also spawn as many of the girls as you like with N.
How to access the locker and shower room, also hot to rip her close off?

lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
How to access the locker and shower room, also hot to rip her close off?
the showers and locker can't be missed as it's the only door from the pool and I don't know the exact key binding but there's an inventory.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Download Links

Controls

Left Click - Use action/inspect inventory

Esc - Open menu/dismiss inventory

WASD - Movement

Space - Jump

Shift - Sprint

I - Open inventory

N - Spawn a randomly generated girl

What's new in v0.0.2

• Multiple girls! Press the N key to spawn a girl that will: find a locker, strip off her clothes, and shower
  • Inventory system! With the i key you can view your inventory, put clothes inside a locker, move clothes around, drop it on the ground, pull the clothes off girls
  • Girls undressing! The first thing a girl does is finds a locker, then she takes each piece of clothing off and puts it in
  • Girls showering! Once the girl stores her clothes in the locker she takes a shower

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So does v0.2 not include the content that was in v0.1 with the swimsuit girl? or did I not explore enough?

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Can you do anything in this game? the girls just go to the shower and when they go back to the locker they just stand there and not do anything

DerpySlurpy

Jun 6, 2020
All I can say is this really, REALLY pissed off Norton. Probably all false, but may need to look into that next update. Around 20 files and the EXE get deleted automatically.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes