Iterny

Aug 25, 2019
can anyone explain where additional mushroom in cave is? Not the one for "main" quest, but another one that supposed to be gifted to certain character? checked whole hecking cave again and nothing

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can anyone explain where additional mushroom in cave is? Not the one for "main" quest, but another one that supposed to be gifted to certain character? checked whole hecking cave again and nothing
i think its in a dark area in the forest explore, not the mining section in town.

Reactions: Iterny

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
If anyone figures out how to fix the bathhouse hit me with a spoiler im clearly missing something and it's bothering me.

Reactions: Nejix

Coperic

Jun 1, 2017
So, my disconnect with reality is showing, but how is a furry femboy "straight"? Last I checked a couple of years ago, femboy meant feminine boy, not female (i.e. woman; that which must not be defined).
Straight and homosexual in this context means that you are either attracted to feminine or masculine features. For instance, I am heterosexual, but I also admit that I like femboys because of their feminine nature and appearance. However, I don't like masculine men which would universally be a sign of homosexuality.
I'm sure there are homosexual men who exclusively like hyperfeminine men, and that's fine, though I don't think that I'm gay because simply because I like femboys who have little to virtually no difference when compared to women. In fact, I think it's the opposite since it's easy to get fooled by a femboy, hence why there is a trend of it being gay or not.

Whether if I am hetero or bisexual is your opinion, though my opinion is that I'm heterosexual because of the way I see it.

Last edited: