nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
How come all the gay and furry games have the best graphic, this is not fair.
So you mean it's only FAIR that gay and furry games don't have best graphic???
AKA, "only YOU can Have the best things???" :KEK:
If you don't like gay and furry games, Why it matters to you what we got???
Ah yes, as opposed to 95% of straight non furry games uploaded here.
I believe the term "quality over quantity" fits the situation.
Not entirely. There are many low quality gay and furry games.
It's more of "You get smaller amount cuz the base number is much lower".

Togliti

Jul 7, 2017
I look forward to the day I see the tag Furry without Gay xD I cannot understand why all the furry games are gay, nothing against them, just i cannot understand xD

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I like how most comments in this thread is either "Good game but ew gay" or "REEEEEEE WHY YOU COMING TO THIS THREAD TO SAY "EW GAY"!!!"

Reactions: excalibur106

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I like how most comments in this thread is either "Good game but ew gay" or "REEEEEEE WHY YOU COMING TO THIS THREAD TO SAY "EW GAY"!!!"
At this point I'm tempted to start a campaign for the gays of the forum to go into random straight game threads and say "this game looks good...but I'm not straight". I'm positive we'd get lynched by the brainless straighties instantly, unlike the other way around. :)

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Try to do the reverse then, go into a straight game thread and write "Good game but ew straight". And tell us how it goes ;)

Lt. Cogg

Dec 30, 2018
Man props to the dev, the game looks amazing. I only wish there were straight h-games like this

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
Not crazy into bara but I'm interested. Does it have gameplay or is it a glorified walking sim VN?

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Try to do the reverse then, go into a straight game thread and write "Good game but ew straight". And tell us how it goes ;)
Get banned for 'trolling'

/sarcasm?

I don't know how the rules are enforced here, but I've been banned from more than one forum for doing exactly that.

Reactions: chugaun13

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
i love the look of this... too bad im not gay :cry:
Gay 1: Straight 0
That doesn't make sense, it's not even logical, fiction is not real, so what you are in the real world is irrelevant, a player plays everything if he doesn't return the card xDDD.

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
...Why is it always goddamn bara? Sigh. And no, not straight, here; I just like my men softer and twink-y. :p Game looks really neat, otherwise, though.
this is a mood. its not that i even want twinks. just maybe some normal guys?
but why is it ALWAYS bara?
something that annoys me is its a furred character.... with chest and arm hair.
like what the fuck???