hkaa

Dec 21, 2018
Is this a bottom player. top player or switch game? As in is the player the one being penetrated/getting penetrated.
Having a guess probably bottom player since almost all furry x human stuff is that.

I'd just prefer to know, rather then get invested and find out the game isn't for me since this site hasn't got any tags to actually explain.

Reactions: Thirtyeight

cxixio

Jul 12, 2021
Is this a bottom player. top player or switch game? As in is the player the one being penetrated/getting penetrated.
Having a guess probably bottom player since almost all furry x human stuff is that.

I'd just prefer to know, rather then get invested and find out the game isn't for me since this site hasn't got any tags to actually explain.
There is one romance scene per important npc. So far I've found one bottoming and one topping, as well a some oral scenes. No switch scenes.

Reactions: hkaa

toxtricity

Jul 9, 2020
Don't know if it's just me but the Mandilitrio's Cave cutscene in the scenes tab is lacking any of the dialogue bubbles, such a shame too since that one's probably my fave

saracen

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the poisonous gas in the cave???
You need to go left side of the cave area and thare near should be a carawain with 4 NPC you need to talk to the 2 one and he will give you a potion that allows you to go throu the gas

Kouhgf

Aug 6, 2023
Anyone have android ver?
I mean itch io have the demo for Android but i just want to ask

Last edited:
Reactions: miral29

xGamerFurry

Nov 30, 2020
Can someone upload the newer version please? i got a bug and got stuck in a cave, and i cant finish the game.

bear_78

Dec 28, 2018
Hey ggybr , do you happen to have the newer/latest version of the game please (it's the 1.1.0 as of 10/02/2023)? I'm asking since your were the one uploading the 1.0.3.1 .

Last edited:
Reactions: chugaun13

bear_78

Dec 28, 2018
I THINK this is 1.1.0, I can't see a version number in game anywhere

And for Android
Hello! This is indeed 1.1.0.0 version, you can see it when looking at the bottom right corner of the help section in the main menu.
Thanks a lot once again!

bluehawaii

Dec 15, 2020
Extract to AppData\LocalLow\WolfBite Interactive
does anyone know where to find Mandilitro and Shale? They are the only remaining scenes left for me (idk is these attachments are correct for saves)

edit: can anyone give a save before giving back the ring of light to the shop? so the poison cave can be explored and mandilitrio can be talked into going into the bathouse

the spy on shale scene can be found on Town > Forest > first intersection

Last edited:
Reactions: chugaun13

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
had no idea this is from the same guy working on extracurricular activities, plus this game is even completed.
have to check for progress on another ancient neverending story game called 'bullwhip'