RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Try to do the reverse then, go into a straight game thread and write "Good game but ew straight". And tell us how it goes ;)
Hey I agree with you its pretty stupid when people do that in gay games threads but reaction on that still kinda funny to me
At this point I'm tempted to start a campaign for the gays of the forum to go into random straight game threads and say "this game looks good...but I'm not straight". I'm positive we'd get lynched by the brainless straighties instantly, unlike the other way around. :)
Please do it would be hilarious

Reactions: chugaun13

xsws

Feb 18, 2023
does anyone know where to find Mandilitro and Shale? They are the only remaining scenes left for me (idk is these attachments are correct for saves)

edit: can anyone give a save before giving back the ring of light to the shop? so the poison cave can be explored and mandilitrio can be talked into going into thebathouse

spy on shale scene can be found on Town > Forest > first intersection
if you have talked to shale before the update,you have to begin a new game to talk to him again to unlock it

Aug 2, 2019
i dubb this game "I can't believe it's not incest". Decent game personally would have marked the game down to 10 or 12 bucks than a full 15 tbh.

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I'm not gay so I can't really play this, but I just wanted to say that the pixel backgrounds in the previews are amazing. Especially the mountains.
Nice work fr

CloudHammer

Mar 21, 2020
Wow the pixel art is stunning definitely going to check this one out. Does the MC always bottom or is there some variety?