RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm going to lose it again.
I need the locations of all pink cards, I have 4 so I can't complete all CGs.
And I've no idea how to get mana vessels or the mana seeds to fight all the 4 bosses again.

I stopped playing after finishing the first main quest so all the info I've known went poof and I'm sure as heck never going to start a new game and do all the dam- grind, I won't use save editors either since I'm bound by my own iron rule.

Also, I've unlocked the stripper class but like what I said earlier, all the info went poof.
Recently unlocked nightmare class too so that's a bonus~~~

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
S I T E, ffs.

Someone already uploaded the game just type it in the search feature.
SEQUEL Blight doesn't have a thread though?

Why can the other 3 games be on this sight but not this one?
Some people have claimed it was Uula being treated as a violation of rule 7 but there's far more egregious stuff in the other games so I kinda doubt it really was that.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
SEQUEL Blight doesn't have a thread though?

Some people have claimed it was Uula being treated as a violation of rule 7 but there's far more egregious stuff in the other games so I kinda doubt it really was that.
Thank you for actually answering my question. I wasn't looking for a copy I already had it. I was just curious.

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
I just went through all the tread looking at how to mute the sound.
The word "sound" showed up way too many times. Mute = ZERO
May I ask if anyone can help me, please?
I have the SEQUEL blight ver 3.0.0.1.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Sequel blight ver 3.0.0.1 doesn't exist afaik. The latest version is 2.10.
You can completely mute the game through the volume mixer if you're using windows. You can't selectively mute just music or sounds.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sequel blight ver 3.0.0.1 doesn't exist afaik. The latest version is 2.10.
You can completely mute the game through the volume mixer if you're using windows. You can't selectively mute just music or sounds.
I think that's possible though?
Just press F1~~~

1648286694003.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But there's a "skip" button every time a scene with Fake Rabi plays though and he even gives you a house of your own~~~

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Kinda stuck, doing the post game story stuff and iv run out but know there are more to do, went through the portel in the basement and now i have no idea how to trigger the next story mission

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Kinda stuck, doing the post game story stuff and iv run out but know there are more to do, went through the portel in the basement and now i have no idea how to trigger the next story mission
check the area on the west side of haven, where the cross statue is.

Jun 15, 2018
This is surprisingly a very good game despite being rpg maker game! I want to know something tho. Does it make a difference which girl I got as a lover? I got rabi at the end but I don't really see anything special out of it in the post game. Did I miss something? Will something be different if I choose someone else?

Jun 15, 2018
I'm wondering what's there in raevin wasteland. The game warns me not to stray too far but I don't see any kind of consequences. And from dedicated search I found one robot npc (which use I don't know) and goddess armor set. Are there anything else I missed?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm wondering what's there in raevin wasteland. The game warns me not to stray too far but I don't see any kind of consequences. And from dedicated search I found one robot npc (which use I don't know) and goddess armor set. Are there anything else I missed?
One o' those bulbous things you can kill for a material.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes