RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
do you need to select fake rabi three times after you finish a chapter and talk to somebody, in order to have him as a option when asked who stands behind the door?
Since i prob had all of his events that had the event mark over his head done and his favor was over 500.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
do you need to select fake rabi three times after you finish a chapter and talk to somebody, in order to have him as a option when asked who stands behind the door?
Since i prob had all of his events that had the event mark over his head done and his favor was over 500.
You have to choose Fake Rabi every time you get the option to in the post-chapter bits and you have to choose Dire when given the option of whose behind the door(it'll make sense later).

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
In the City of Iron? Talk to the robots on treads around the area and they'll give you hints for the password.

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
stupid question...

i fought the last boss of sage group, my party at lvl 54 with the best armor can get from shop.

while fighting the boss' head form, i already using all buff and barrier, throwing shit bomb at boss to get rid his buff but still my party got 1 shot-ed "skill blight moon" with 6k++ dmg each character, no matter either guard or not still 6k++.

i see in japanese guy ch in youtube, the boss only deal 2k dmg with the same skill to his party and moreso his party level is far below mine , so what do i missing to fight this boss ?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
stupid question...

i fought the last boss of sage group, my party at lvl 54 with the best armor can get from shop.

while fighting the boss' head form, i already using all buff and barrier, throwing shit bomb at boss to get rid his buff but still my party got 1 shot-ed "skill blight moon" with 6k++ dmg each character, no matter either guard or not still 6k++.

i see in japanese guy ch in youtube, the boss only deal 2k dmg with the same skill to his party and moreso his party level is far below mine , so what do i missing to fight this boss ?
It's been so long I don't remember how the fight went myself but try getting better equimpent by fighting Guardians if you haven't. Also looking at the attack itself in the games files it removes all buffs from your party and it's a guarnteed hit that hit's the entire party so you'll probably have to use a character with a tank skill so they'll be the only one to take the hit even if it one-shots them instead(You actually have to use that strategy in the second game to defeat an optional boss).

zeno1000

Feb 2, 2022
It's been so long I don't remember how the fight went myself but try getting better equimpent by fighting Guardians if you haven't. Also looking at the attack itself in the games files it removes all buffs from your party and it's a guarnteed hit that hit's the entire party so you'll probably have to use a character with a tank skill so they'll be the only one to take the hit even if it one-shots them instead(You actually have to use that strategy in the second game to defeat an optional boss).

ahh thank you for answering. i'm gonna look more to tanker class. yes i already got all accesories from the guardian.

EDIT:

i already look at all tank class (nightmare, valkyre, warrior) but didn't have that skill, i also including wide block and reduce boss atk matk 75% but still got 6k dmg for whole party...

ok i bullforce the boss with twice entangle (bind skill) and twice corruption (nullify def and mdef) then atk with mechanist skill power 400 + queen heel.. the boss dead at 2 turn. fuk that boss instant dead skill.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
ahh thank you for answering. i'm gonna look more to tanker class. yes i already got all accesories from the guardian.

EDIT:

i already look at all tank class (nightmare, valkyre, warrior) but didn't have that skill, i also including wide block and reduce boss atk matk 75% but still got 6k dmg for whole party.. i think my game is broken at this point. there's no way i can win from this fight, i can't see the char can get to 7k hp to survive by lvling.
Yeah I might be confusing how incite works in the other SEQUEL games where it makes it so that not only do enemies focus on that character but all attacks even party wide ones hit only them as well. The only other reason I could see you taking way more damage than you should is that you haven't been crafting equipment and so you're MDF is way lower than the game is expecting as it's probably expecting you to use synthesis regularly. I don't have a save around that point but I do have one before the fight with Life Monster and in that save my party is all lvl 47 with all of them having around 210 MDF is that similar to the stats you have?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Incite has yet to make attacks that target the whole party only hit the inciter. It does make attacks that target randomly hit only the inciter but blight moon is a whole party attack. I did a quick check over and the only skill I saw that does that is auris' intercept skill from sequel colony.
ok i bullforce the boss with twice entangle (bind skill) and twice corruption (nullify def and mdef) then atk with mechanist skill power 400 + queen heel.. the boss dead at 2 turn. fuk that boss instant dead skill.
Bind is key for beating bosses. All bosses have a pattern to their actions, usually 5-7 turns long so if you just pay attention to when they use certain skills, you can just avoid troublesome skills altogether. Stun also works 100% the first time (mechanic shock skill does this).

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Incite has yet to make attacks that target the whole party only hit the inciter. It does make attacks that target randomly hit only the inciter but blight moon is a whole party attack. I did a quick check over and the only skill I saw that does that is auris' intercept skill from sequel colony.
You know I actually might be remembering that wrong yeah, I know there's a boss in awake(Evil Bunny) who you can only beat by having both Pirila and Nosh use incite on certain turns but that actually might just be a multi hit attack that comes across as a whole party attack? I don't know looking the games files she seems to use a party-wide attack but there's also a variation of it that's single hit that she doesn't seem to have set to her so I dunno unless the game uses a script to change which ones she uses.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You know I actually might be remembering that wrong yeah, I know there's a boss in awake(Evil Bunny) who you can only beat by having both Pirila and Nosh use incite on certain turns but that actually might just be a multi hit attack that comes across as a whole party attack? I don't know looking the games files she seems to use a party-wide attack but there's also a variation of it that's single hit that she doesn't seem to have set to her so I dunno unless the game uses a script to change which ones she uses.
Evil bunny's restraint attack hits semi randomly. While it chooses random targets, it won't hit the same target twice unless forced to by incite. I imagine her fight is completely scripted since it's more like a puzzle than an actual fight.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Evil bunny's restraint attack hits semi randomly. While it chooses random targets, it won't hit the same target twice unless forced to by incite. I imagine her fight is completely scripted since it's more like a puzzle than an actual fight.
Nah I'm talking about her trample attack that she does to follow that up.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Nah I'm talking about her trample attack that she does to follow that up.
Her trample attack does 10 damage normally but 1000000 damage to bound targets. That's why its important to use incite, so only one person gets bound and then defeated.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do you reincarnate in this game again?
I've forgotten the location since I pretty much stopped after fighting machine main final boss aka I'm pretty much lost on everything story-related so I have to start from the beginning.

I only got motivated after seeing one of the characters in AWAKE. (spear lady that does near 100k damage in AWAKE)
So I missed out a lot apparently.

THE MOBS STILL FIGHT YOU EVEN IF THEY'RE WEAKER THAN YOU, WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
Also, Rabi best gal.

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How do you reincarnate in this game again?
I've forgotten the location since I pretty much stopped after fighting machine main final boss aka I'm pretty much lost on everything story-related so I have to start from the beginning.

I only got motivated after seeing one of the characters in AWAKE. (spear lady that does near 100k damage in AWAKE)
So I missed out a lot apparently.

THE MOBS STILL FIGHT YOU EVEN IF THEY'RE WEAKER THAN YOU, WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
Also, Rabi best gal.
You need to complete subquest #81 (Mana Vessels) during the postgame to gain access to Eternal Land, the Altar of Reincarnation is at the end of it.

The mana vessels are typically in optional areas/dungeons, some of them require completing other postgame subquests to unlock, if you're lost on everything story-related you might find it easier to just straight up start from the beginning.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You need to complete subquest #81 (Mana Vessels) during the postgame to gain access to Eternal Land, the Altar of Reincarnation is at the end of it.

The mana vessels are typically in optional areas/dungeons, some of them require completing other postgame subquests to unlock, if you're lost on everything story-related you might find it easier to just straight up start from the beginning.
New game is definitely the easiest-yet-tedious route since I'll have to grind for exp again and me being bound by my own rules won't let me use a save editor to cheese everything.

I see, so I basically have to fight the 4 AWAKE characters then.
Well f-, time to lose my sanity even more.
As if Asylum didn't make me insane enough (Still not done on Asylum since I can't open the dam- door on Ino's place)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
What do some of the items do? Like the War God's Sandals, or Rainbow colored ring? It doesn't say what they do

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes