RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
How do you get Rabis panties? I already fought the chicken and got Rabis dialogue, along the lines of having worked up a sweat, yet theres still nothing in Rabis office bathroom

Jun 6, 2021
How do you get Rabis panties? I already fought the chicken and got Rabis dialogue, along the lines of having worked up a sweat, yet theres still nothing in Rabis office bathroom
I believe it's in one of the baskets/boxes to the right. Try sleeping before checking and inspect both boxes 2 or 3 times.

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
I believe it's in one of the baskets/boxes to the right. Try sleeping before checking and inspect both boxes 2 or 3 times.
Ive tried sleeping and such but still nothing appears to me, can I trigger the dialogue of having worked up a sweat again tho? Ive been fighting the chicken for some time but I couldnt get the dialogue to appear

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
Ive tried sleeping and such but still nothing appears to me, can I trigger the dialogue of having worked up a sweat again tho? Ive been fighting the chicken for some time but I couldnt get the dialogue to appear
i was having the same issue as you. i got the dialogue to retrigger by resetting rabi's skills at the cloaked dude above the chicken in the training grounds, and then fought the chicken afterwards

update: i dont think it was resetting skills that let me retrigger the dialogue, try sleeping then fighting the chicken again afterwards

Jun 6, 2021
Weird, I started a quick new game and after fighting the chickener, I got the panties by inspecting the box 2 times. Try what the other user said, apparently sleeping resets the chickener thing. So it would be sleep-chickener-bathroom.
Try setting Rabi's job as her starter (striker) before that, in case that has something to do with it

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
i was having the same issue as you. i got the dialogue to retrigger by resetting rabi's skills at the cloaked dude above the chicken in the training grounds, and then fought the chicken afterwards

update: i dont think it was resetting skills that let me retrigger the dialogue, try sleeping then fighting the chicken again afterwards
Thanks, resetting the skills worked somehow. I resetted rabis skills, fought the chicken, didnt get a dialogue?, but when I checked the clothes this time they magically appeared, so I dunno why but thanks again anyway

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Thanks, resetting the skills worked somehow. I resetted rabis skills, fought the chicken, didnt get a dialogue?, but when I checked the clothes this time they magically appeared, so I dunno why but thanks again anyway
Just to be clear Rabi's dialogue doesn't actually trigger or do anything and isn't actually necessary, it's just a hint towards how to get her panties as looking at the game files the only thing that triggers the ability for you to get her panties is fighting the Chickener itself which changes the needed variable even if you don't get the needed RNG value to have her dialogue to trigger. The reason they probably didn't appear for you at first is because it's actually not possible for you to get them the first time you interact with it as you need to do it twice to actually get them and you must have slept after only interacting with them once. So what normally is intended to happen is you fight with the Chickener which sets the variable to 1 and then checking the panties sets it to 2 which allows you to pick them up when you interact with them a second time. So for example if you didn't interact with the underwear twice the first time then slept it would reset the entire chain of events by setting the variable to 0 since you didn't have her panties in your inventory, so when you went to fight the Chickener again after having slept it then set the variable from 0 to 1 again, meaning the underwear would show up for you and you could now interact with them again.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
I seem to be missing some enemies. I just started post game so perhaps they are in dungeons and/or areas I havnt arrived to yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if the monster/boss is something ill inevitably encounter (like through a quest line or something) you don't need to list them since I plan on completing if not most, all events/questlines

Thank you

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I seem to be missing some enemies. I just started post game so perhaps they are in dungeons and/or areas I havnt arrived to yet

if the monster/boss is something ill inevitably encounter (like through a quest line or something) you don't need to list them since I plan on completing if not most, all events/questlines

Thank you
Monsters are grouped together by location in the monster log so most of these can be found just looking in the same area as a monster above or below them. If I didn't point out where they are below, that is where you will find them.

Reactions: Reckless4545

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Monsters are grouped together by location in the monster log so most of these can be found just looking in the same area as a monster above or below them. If I didn't point out where they are below, that is where you will find them.
Thanks for the help. i might be using an outdated one? its been awhile and i just came back to this game so if its possible for you to point me to the most recent version of the translation that would be appreciated.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Thanks for the help. i might be using an outdated one? its been awhile and i just came back to this game so if its possible for you to point me to the most recent version of the translation that would be appreciated.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
1.3.0 that is linked in the OP of this is the latest, so just download that and overwrite in your current folder

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
...Almost done, just need a few things now before I can move on to awake.

I dont know where/how to trigger events 91,92,94 and 95

I've found 2 allies for the fairy (event 83) but I don't know where the rest is, I have the blue monster found in dea Brion and a sheep

Also how do you defeat Mother of all life and Being of myth since they apparently require specific builds? What about recommended gear? (Also I've already reincarnated everyone 3 times thank God for the chicken farm in connecting spire.)

Jun 6, 2021

I've found 2 allies for the fairy (event 83) but I don't know where the rest is, I have the blue monster found in dea Brion and a sheep

Also how do you defeat Mother of all life and Being of myth since they apparently require specific builds? What about recommended gear? (Also I've already reincarnated everyone 3 times thank God for the chicken farm in connecting spire.)
You are missing one ally only. There's a map called wetlands or something like that with barbarian enemies. To the left of the entrance of this map is some kind of ruins or something like that, I think the ally is there.
Someone else might be able to answer better than me, but for now, you might be able to find them with this.

Those events might require the fairy party to be complete (at least some of them).

Reactions: Reckless4545
Jun 6, 2021

This might help you with the 2 bosses. I never bothered with them.
Did you find the fairy stuff?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
About the super bosses: I never fought being of myth seriously but I did beat mother of all. You want at least one person that is slower than her so they can dispel her buff at the end of her turn. You can use poop or disenchant. She (and being of myth apparently) have a set order to their turns so she will always cast the buff on turn X+n. I think her pattern is 7 turns and she casts it on the second turn so on turn 2, 9, 16, etc. It's important to dispel it at the end of the turn she casts it on because it gives her +1 actions per turn, she will get that second action the next turn even if you move first and dispel. You could also use binds instead but it might be better to use those on one of her other dangerous moves. You'll also want confusion and paralysis resistance. Other than that, just keep her attack/magic debuffed and your own defenses and health up and you should be fine I think. Unlike the later games, Blight's super bosses don't have a hard turn limit so taking it slow is the way to go.

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
Except for 'Mother of All Life' and 'Being of Myth' since they require very specific setups
What exactly is that setup? Do they use Death spells or just do tons of damage and require things like Grand Guard spam? Also, max out reincarnations?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes