RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If anyone has chosen Fake Rabi at the end of every chapter, could you explain what is said about Dire. I don't really want to play through the game again just to find more about Dire.
I haven't read it myself but from what I understand
Fake Rabi and Dire are linked together. Fake rabi is basically Dire's mana battery. The reason Dire doesn't move sometimes is because Fake Rabi is moving and conversely when Dire is moving, Fake Rabi is not. They were part of a program to create mana batteries for robots but the program was abandoned because the robots got personalities and wouldn't obey orders. Eventually, Rabi picked them up after they were abandoned.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
So I just finished the game, 100%, like actually 100% everything. Monster Log, Journey Log, the main, sub, and monster scenes, the works. I have a save here if anyone wants it, I also did a little magic behind the scenes and made it so that you can give a Ring of Promise to any and all of the girls, plus Fake-Rabi, in Central Haven. So go ahead and have a harem if you want. You have 5 promise rings, use them wisely.

Here are the places to view the marriage conversations

Cloudless Mountain
Stinky Swamp
Great Arena
Stormy Plateau
City of Iron
Cliffs of Rejection - in the cabin
Ancient Era's Town
so can you get 5 promise rings from repeatedly doing the arena to get the gems of happiness or do you have to replay the entire story multiple times?

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
so can you get 5 promise rings from repeatedly doing the arena to get the gems of happiness or do you have to replay the entire story multiple times?
If I remember correctly, normally you'd only be able to get one promise ring, because once you get the gem of happiness from the arena you can't get it anymore. You're expected to choose only one partner so you can only get one ring. The save file already has the rings btw.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I haven't read it myself but from what I understand
Fake Rabi and Dire are linked together. Fake rabi is basically Dire's mana battery. The reason Dire doesn't move sometimes is because Fake Rabi is moving and conversely when Dire is moving, Fake Rabi is not. They were part of a program to create mana batteries for robots but the program was abandoned because the robots got personalities and wouldn't obey orders. Eventually, Rabi picked them up after they were abandoned.
I see, that adds a bit of sense to what Dire was saying about in Awake. Thanks man.

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Yes. I didnt know that fake rabi was the one connected to Dire. I just knew it on Colony :censored:.

Also another spoiler Rabi dont stand a chance on other candidate in Colony if u know what I mean :LOL:

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Yes. I didnt know that fake rabi was the one connected to Dire. I just knew it on Colony :censored:.

Also another spoiler Rabi dont stand a chance on other candidate in Colony if u know what I mean :LOL:
Oooh boy, I had a bad good feeling about this. Welp, I think It's about time for me to go play Colony. See you in a couple of weeks.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I take it u clear Gramtoa in Awake?
Oh Yes, that was a struggle. But it was honestly the most fun I had throughout the game. I didn't really understand the ending, but I felt satisfied enough. That was the most I've ever grinded in an rpg.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Oh Yes, that was a struggle. But it was honestly the most fun I had throughout the game. I didn't really understand the ending, but I felt satisfied enough. That was the most I've ever grinded in an rpg.
You should play liberty step if you want to understand.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
You should play liberty step if you want to understand.
Woah, lore about the mythical era! And there are six other games that also take place during that time! I've learned so much in the past 1 and a half hours. So Library Step is the last of the first seven, I've always felt like there was something I was missing out on. I hope hakika decides to remake the rest of the games after Town of Gears, and that sub-par takes an interest in them. You really gotta admire how dedicated sub-par is to translating the SEQUEL series and how much pride he has in his work.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Woah, lore about the mythical era! And there are six other games that also take place during that time! I've learned so much in the past 1 and a half hours. So Library Step is the last of the first seven, I've always felt like there was something I was missing out on. I hope hakika decides to remake the rest of the games after Town of Gears, and that sub-par takes an interest in them. You really gotta admire how dedicated sub-par is to translating the SEQUEL series and how much pride he has in his work.
I really hope they get remade and translated too because there's a lot of stuff in Awake that references Ruinswald too that would really just go right over your head as being background fluff if you didn't know about the other games and I occasionally wonder if there's other references I'm missing like that.(The biggest tie to Ruinswald being that the main character of it is the immortal goddess that's mentioned occasionally in Awake and is an optional post-game boss in Blight.)

Hrpgfan

Sep 12, 2021
Alguna forma rápida de subir de nivel que no sea con los pollo?: Any quick way to level up other than with the chickens?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes