RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do I get to the other region?
What "other region" do you mean? You should go to one automatically after finishing the main story and finding a certain thing in Haven. There's also another that you go to via completing a side-quest near Saltjail and the Crystal Settlement, I think you get the side quest from Lione.

Jun 6, 2021
What "other region" do you mean? You should go to one automatically after finishing the main story and finding a certain thing in Haven. There's also another that you go to via completing a side-quest near Saltjail and the Crystal Settlement, I think you get the side quest from Lione.
I meant the place where you get events 83+

Jun 6, 2021
I think you're talking about Palgadol there, you get it via finishing the main story of the game and then going to the monument thing in Central Haven, you should find an event to start that plotline there.
Interacting with the monument didn't do anything, but since reading the sign next to Rabi's house updated my main quest, I'm assuming I need to do that first. Which means I'm stupid and didn't see the arrow pointing to the sign until now.
Thank you for answering.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
More cross-game consistency with terminology.
By this do you mean stuff like Alma, Nosh, Shelia, and Lec being called the Incarnations of Mana in Blight, but referred to as Colmana in Awake? Because that confused the heck out of me when I started Awake, great job keeping this thread up to date.

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
By this do you mean stuff like Alma, Nosh, Shelia, and Lec being called the Incarnations of Mana in Blight, but referred to as Colmana in Awake? Because that confused the heck out of me when I started Awake, great job keeping this thread up to date.
nah, it's mostly boring stuff like status effect names

Phantom5Saturday

Jul 16, 2021
If you want I can find for your Russian translator. Well, in case you would like to give your game the so-called "russian" breathe :)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So...what exactly does choosing a girl at the start of chapter 7 even do?
It's very important. Hopefully you saved before doing it and didn't overwrite that save.

For reference, afaik their affection has to be 50 or over for them be chosen and once you get the one you chose to over 150(i think it is?) you can gift them the Ring of Promise or whatever it's called.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It's very important. Hopefully you saved before doing it and didn't overwrite that save.

For reference, afaik their affection has to be 50 or over for them be chosen and once you get the one you chose to over 150(i think it is?) you can gift them the Ring of Promise or whatever it's called.
So, it's kinda like chose the main love interest thing?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not only that but there is also an option you don't even get unless you picked fake rabi at the end of each chapter which has some interesting background for Dire

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I would assume so
Bruh....what?
That sounds,seriously tedious and annoying...x.x
Sounds like something that should've been at the end if the game.

Do the sequels also have this?

And can't I just do this ring of promise thing with each and only have one main save for 100% or does the choice impact or change later cutscenes or events?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Bruh....what?
That sounds,seriously tedious and annoying...x.x
Sounds like something that should've been at the end if the game.

Do the sequels also have this?

And can't I just do this ring of promise thing with each and only have one main save for 100% or does the choice impact or change later cutscenes or events?
It kind of IS at the end of the game, since it only really happens before the final boss.

The choice doesn't change any cutscenes iirc, you just get a cutscene with them after the defeat of the final boss, as well as the ability to have some conversations with them around the world after gifting them the ring.

AFAIK nothing like this in the sequels, but I'm not really that far in the next game in the series so... take that with a grain of salt I guess.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Ring of promise is a thing in the later ones but there is nothing like that choice. You can just save before giving it to anyone if you want.

Reactions: GraveXMachina

SoggySemen

Apr 1, 2021
I accidentally skipped Lione's Invitation by saying I'll think about it. Is there any way to get the scene still?

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
If anyone has chosen Fake Rabi at the end of every chapter, could you explain what is said about Dire. I don't really want to play through the game again just to find more about Dire.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes