RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Chickens are the fastest but there is an area in the post game that has only chicken enemies. It's in the tower Lione takes you to called the Connecting Spire for her side quest. You have to press a button on the top floor which will reveal a ladder on the first floor. If you learn the queen skills of bind and emboldening command, you can at least kill 2 before they escape.
Besides chickens or before the post game, I think the best way to level would be to respec into multi target skills and kill lots of enemies around your level.

sicro123

Mar 30, 2021
how do i unlock last scene ?
i already completed 100%
defeat all monster ( except being of myth )

i changed all to stripper class but i can't get the last scene at deluxe suite

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You need the shiny pink card. If you already got it, try talking to the guy at the entrance of that room.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It's a chain that starts with the guy at the arena that gave you a pink card I think.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
¿Is there any item or equipment that helps you level up faster?
No, but alchemist job has 3 skills at the bottom that increase the exp that person gains.
u can get the passive skill on 2nd skill tree that gives additional xp. Also chickeners drop vivid mana seed that gives 1 level.
Sequel blight doesn't have the second skill tree nor do chickeners drop seeds unlike the latter games.

Jul 30, 2018
If anyone knows how Event 95 The Prowler is supposed to be completed could someone tell me cause I've been going to the town ruins and wetlands just killing everything and I haven't seen heads or tails of the Monster Woman.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The wetlands isn't limited to just the screen directly north of the barbarian village. If you need more precise directions Exit the barbarian village heading north, immediately go west into the stone structure. Keep heading west and you will see an enemy icon with the quest icon above its head.

Reactions: primavera9925
Jul 30, 2018
The wetlands isn't limited to just the screen directly north of the barbarian village. If you need more precise directions Exit the barbarian village heading north, immediately go west into the stone structure. Keep heading west and you will see an enemy icon with the quest icon above its head.
Thanks my dude for some reason I didn't even think about checking out the structure.

Webh

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any way to trivialize this game difficulty?
I played for 18 hours and enjoyed it, but at this point, I want to just finish the encounters and not care about skills, classes, consumables, gear etc. LvL 44 at the moment.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there any way to trivialize this game difficulty?
I played for 18 hours and enjoyed it, but at this point, I want to just finish the encounters and not care about skills, classes, consumables, gear etc. LvL 44 at the moment.
Use saveeditonline and max everyone's stats.

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Is there wiki for blight where I can see what the equipments from synthesising guardian manas are what their effects are?
Also to know which monster give how much exp so that I can know where to grind for my current level.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
None in english afaik

(google translated doesn't work for this site, you'll need to copy and paste text.)

kagurado

Nov 1, 2021
Hello, I don't know what happens with the game, I can't do anything, I stayed on the mission. I lost being a prisoner. There, I don't know how to move forward. sequel bligth

kagurado

Nov 1, 2021
Hello, I spent almost the entire game but in the final boss where there is supposed to be no exit in a cave, come out a good event, I don't know, it doesn't appear to me, I know why I didn't complete some previous missions if someone knows how to get out of there or the game help

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes