RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, thank you. I'm just wondering if I should play the game, but the only reason I see right now is simply because I like the artstyle.

And I wanted to know context because I am very fickle and was wondering if the game has forced NTR or something like that
There's zero forced NTR in the game, so you don't have to worry about that. Hell I don't think there's any AT ALL.
Also, the game is very fun, so I would recommend it. Just uh, get it somewhere not on this site because they don't like people asking for it here.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
There's zero forced NTR in the game, so you don't have to worry about that. Hell I don't think there's any AT ALL.
Also, the game is very fun, so I would recommend it. Just uh, get it somewhere not on this site because they don't like people asking for it here.
Thanks. And yeah, I know it's not allowed there. It's kinda stupid but whatever

I'll give it a try

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
where are all the vessels? i have 3 out of 4 and i'm not sure which one i am missing
Here's a guide to them, taken straight from the wiki. It is in Japanese though, so this was google translated. Hopefully you can still get the info you need from it...
Talk to Pretty at Aurum's base after clearing the main story
Set the elevator on the right to blue mode and open the treasure chest where you got on with the elevator whose destination changes with the switch on the world partition
Capture the deep layers of the ruins after clearing the main story
After clearing the main story, go to Siegtora and listen to Rione's story

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Here's a guide to them, taken straight from the wiki. It is in Japanese though, so this was google translated. Hopefully you can still get the info you need from it...
Talk to Pretty at Aurum's base after clearing the main story
Set the elevator on the right to blue mode and open the treasure chest where you got on with the elevator whose destination changes with the switch on the world partition
Capture the deep layers of the ruins after clearing the main story
After clearing the main story, go to Siegtora and listen to Rione's story
not sure what Siegtora or the elevator is about. i know for a fact i did the ruin depth and pretty thing.

edit: found it it was a mission in the saltjail where you had to team up with the commander.

now i just need to figure out how the hell do i beat the incanrations of mana.

Last edited:

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
I don't think there's any missable content, but I would heavily advise saving before you get teleported to the final boss (really just constantly saving anywhere you can is recommended) as there's a choice between the four heroines where you get a small scene just before and a small scene after defeating the final boss (make sure they all have 50 affection or over).

Also, is it just me, or is the magic puppet literally fucking impossible to obtain?
yeah we get one at the start of the game and then none ever again

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just kill magician and owl enemies
It says the Fear Owls or whatever they're called at Cadena's Mansion have a 1/20 drop rate for it or something like that.

I've easily killed over 100 of them, and I haven't gotten a SINGLE magic puppet yet. I've even class swapped ALL of my party members to alchemists to get the skill that doubles drop rate, and I STILL haven't gotten one.

So please, if you have ANY idea on how to get them, I am MORE than willing to hear it.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well I went to the same place and got one after like 5 battles so I don't know what's wrong here. Pretty sure the alchemist skill doesn't stack though. Probably rng just being rng.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
HOLY FUCK FINALLY. I FINALLY GOT THE GODDAMNED MAGICAL PUPPETS.
Had to go to the Connecting Spire and grind Spellweavers, but I finally got them and got the scenes I needed.
Fear Owls can go suck it, I don't know if it was just me having absolutely horrid luck or what, but I don't want to see one of them ever again.

Also, something I just found, there's a button within the Connecting Spire that opens up a path on the first floor of it. This leads to a basement full of Chickeners, High Chickeners, and Rare Chickeners. They have super high speed and tend to run away, but if you can kill them, they give you a SHIT TON of exp. I recommend putting all of the girls to Queen to learn Royal Bind, and getting two to learn Emboldening Command. Like that, bind order goes from Rare > High > Normal. They can't avoid if they're bound, and they can't run away if the girls bind them before they do.

edit for the sake of no double post: Does anyone know where the hell you get "Ancient Mana"?
nevermind, you get it via defeating the Incarnations Of Mana (the optional bosses you summon with the Mana-calling Seed)

Last edited:

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
HOLY FUCK FINALLY. I FINALLY GOT THE GODDAMNED MAGICAL PUPPETS.
Had to go to the Connecting Spire and grind Spellweavers, but I finally got them and got the scenes I needed.
Fear Owls can go suck it, I don't know if it was just me having absolutely horrid luck or what, but I don't want to see one of them ever again.

Also, something I just found, there's a button within the Connecting Spire that opens up a path on the first floor of it. This leads to a basement full of Chickeners, High Chickeners, and Rare Chickeners. They have super high speed and tend to run away, but if you can kill them, they give you a SHIT TON of exp. I recommend putting all of the girls to Queen to learn Royal Bind, and getting two to learn Emboldening Command. Like that, bind order goes from Rare > High > Normal. They can't avoid if they're bound, and they can't run away if the girls bind them before they do.

edit for the sake of no double post: Does anyone know where the hell you get "Ancient Mana"?
nevermind, you get it via defeating the Incarnations Of Mana (the optional bosses you summon with the Mana-calling Seed)
Honestly, I thought Magical Puppets were an item you bought from the underground shop, and I had good reason to think that too. Every other item needed for the scenes came from there, so I thought after finding enough pink cards eventually it would show up eventually right? Fast-forward a couple of chapters, I'm playing post-game content right, WHERE IN THE HELL DO I FIND MAGICAL PUPPETS!!! They're not in any of the shops, they're not found anywhere in this new area, what the heck is Olad and how do I get there?! Anyways so I was giving a gift Lilia to raise her favorability and suddenly I see I have 2 Magical Puppets! Now, I'm not dumb so I know I didn't just buy it and forget about it, so I concluded that they were a mob drop just like the cute panties which you can get from murder maidens. So I scrolled through the monster log and checked the drops from the monsters until I found the Owl dropped them. So at some point, I had already gotten them and didn't even know. Weird huh.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
So I just finished the game, 100%, like actually 100% everything. Monster Log, Journey Log, the main, sub, and monster scenes, the works. I have a save here if anyone wants it, I also did a little magic behind the scenes and made it so that you can give a Ring of Promise to any and all of the girls, plus Fake-Rabi, in Central Haven. So go ahead and have a harem if you want. You have 5 promise rings, use them wisely.

Here are the places to view the marriage conversations

Cloudless Mountain
Stinky Swamp
Great Arena
Stormy Plateau
City of Iron
Cliffs of Rejection - in the cabin
Ancient Era's Town

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
Here again with the token effort of maintaining the thread. .

I find it mildly odd that someone chose to review the game throw a tantrum over the game in this thread. Other than that, I don't have much else to say. Eat your hands and wash your vegetables.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I'm trying to edit my save to max out the levels of my characters (just to cut back on the grind), but for some reason, only Uula decides to save the EXP she has and instantly level to 99. The rest just reset back to what they were before. Not sure why this happens, has anyone else tried editing their save and come into this issue?

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
If there is already an english translation, why there isn't a post in games of this one? No one requested it?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If there is already an english translation, why there isn't a post in games of this one? No one requested it?
There would be, if it was allowed. However, this game is against the rules of the forum. Look in the OP.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
There would be, if it was allowed. However, this game is against the rules of the forum. Look in the OP.
You're right, i'm such a dumb
There is always someone that ask things without reading first, it's my turn now, i feel embarrased now :FacePalm:

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes