RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Reached the being of myth and was wrecked then searched a video for her and the dude who posted it spoke of a Blight job who learn high resistence skills, but i didn't find the blight trainer anywhere? can you tell me where it it?
No such thing as a blight class but the valkyrie class does have party buffs that give +30% elemental resistance
Do I need to do Fake Rabi's scens to unlock his Pink Card/The Purchase a House Option?
Some of them, yes

Reactions: World enjoyer

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
what classes have Keep skills? and how do I make the party members keep the skills? thx for info, Phenir.
I think most classes can keep a bunch of a skill, you just need the specific node in the skill tree to do it, nothing fancy, usually at the end of a line in the skilltree

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Oh just the "Use weapon regardless of class" skills? drat, thought I could stack the passives.
Kept skills are skills you have locked so they don't take up menu space in combat. Passives are always active once you learn them even if you change class. You can move skills to the kept menu by pressing shift while a skill is selected and you can do the same to move it back.

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
I beat the end game content and I'm missing the last mission any clue what that might be? I thought had something to do with the parasite corpse but after finding 9, nothing.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The last mission, 96, is interesting experience which is the traveler's offer to fight the being of myth. If there is another mission after 96 then you are missing a mission before that, double check your mission count.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
49 is Snow View, Hot Springs. It starts in Little Snow Village in southern Vaeltria. You get it from Shiki, the person in the cave behind the village.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
anyone know where the recipe for 7000 cost swords / daggers is and the 3000 cost for mage weapons? I have the 15000 cost craft for both but with those missing I can craft the final products

strela

Aug 15, 2019
where do you get great mana spear? It seems the wiki said it is in a chest at Ancient Mana Domain but I've opened all chests there and there's no spear there.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Talk to the barbarian crafter, inside the building adjacent the warp sword.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to switch to the stripper class?
I've done the quest but the stage in the deluxe suite is saying "She can't get on the stage like she is now. You must have her become the special class from earlier."
i kind of need to know this too sadly it seems this question went unanwsered and i've been running around the entire map trying to figure this out.

well finally found them at the pub.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes