RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Did anyone else notice that there was a "worker" robot or a fancy looking grave with "Goddess" equipment on it in the Mana Barren Grounds?

P.S: Where's the rat friend I can get for the fairy in Ashvale?

mattythefourth

Dec 2, 2019
hello. i need some help on how to continue the story past event 83. also where's ashvale/lilia and how do i get there

edit: nevermind i found it, after finishing event 82 you just go to north west of the central haven then continue there

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018
can anyone help me understand what i'm missing to get the sex shop?

i have 5 pink cards, i paid a guy 200 RC for the info, followed NPC after NPC until i found the woman on the far left on the aurum base, where she told me to go "underground".

the comments are saying that it's the underground part of the aurum shop in haven, but when i go there there is nothing.

to make it clear, the underground is the place where there is 1 woman and a type of furnice where you can make presents including the ring of promise, right?

there is no "shady man" there. i was searching for images so i could see what everyone is seeing, but all i can find are instructions with no images.

edit: found the problem. i had to become a regular at the shop and eventually i would get access to the cellar. it's not at the same place as the furnace

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Where TF is the eternal lands? How do I get there I've spent so much damn time searching for it I'm going to lose it
You need to do the mana vessel post game quest first before you can start working towards eternal land. If you've already done it, then warp to Domain of Ancient Mana in the Depths of Vaeltria. Walk south past the warp right next to you to another one and go in it. Then walk east into another warp. From here it's a straight line to where you use the mana vessels and jump into the eternal lands.

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
You need to do the mana vessel post game quest first before you can start working towards eternal land. If you've already done it, then warp to Domain of Ancient Mana in the Depths of Vaeltria. Walk south past the warp right next to you to another one and go in it. Then walk east into another warp. From here it's a straight line to where you use the mana vessels and jump into the eternal lands.
Words can't describe my thankfulness, you are a blessing and I am forever in your debt

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone knows where the wet ruins is??? I need it to unlock the final H-scene
Warp to the barbarian village in palgodal. Exit north and follow the path on the next screen north/northeast. Exit to the northeast. Here you will find Faltoga standing in front of the ruins. If you haven't finished event 59, then you can't enter because Faltoga won't be there. Event 59 itself requires event 4 which is gotten from Fake-Rabi. If you've already got or completed event 85 then there is nothing to worry about because you should have the transfer sword for wet ruins.

ijargoti

Jan 30, 2021
Warp to the barbarian village in palgodal. Exit north and follow the path on the next screen north/northeast. Exit to the northeast. Here you will find Faltoga standing in front of the ruins. If you haven't finished event 59, then you can't enter because Faltoga won't be there. Event 59 itself requires event 4 which is gotten from Fake-Rabi. If you've already got or completed event 85 then there is nothing to worry about because you should have the transfer sword for wet ruins.
Turns out that the last quest I'm missing will be acquired there too, so thank you so much!

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Can someone walk me through the event 062? , i know i need to find the gear in a hidden place in Sunlamp, but i just dont know where it is, been looking for hours yet still cant find it, pls help

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Head to the east of the guardian in Ancient Era's Town. There is another entrance to Sunlamp there.

Reactions: gemmenica

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Event 30 is in the southern part of the forest east of central haven, you will first have to head west from Miruess HQ if you have not come from that direction before since there is a one way gate blocking the way. 39 is in garbage dump, in the entrance to the left of the transfer sword.

Reactions: XoeSara

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Well I think I found the scene that made it so the game isn't allowed on here. I'm fine with loli but the one scene definitely goes too far. Tirma + shrinking medicine = Bad.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes