RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
97-100 don't exist. You can still try beating Mother of All Life and Being of Myth or attempt Terrifying difficulty if you want further challenges or move on to sequel awake.
Where I can fight the Mother of All Life and Being of Myth? Are they in Eternal Land?
Captura23.PNG
But there is 4 empty spaces in the bottom of the event list. And it's done at 95%, only event 82 missing, bringing it to 96% :unsure:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Mother of all life is the enemy that was at the end of the of mana vessel quest, in eternal land yeah. Should be a warp sword called core of vaeltria that takes you straight to her. To fight being of myth, you need to talk to the npc in land adrift where the boss was originally.
Looks like your translation is out of date, try updating that first. The latest version is 1.2.0
Game_2020-12-07_14-00-42.jpg

Reactions: nicknicola

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm gonna go with what the dev said. You should play the game if you want all the scenes.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
My games makes the characters act automatically in battle and I can't change that. Is there any way to deactivate this setting?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Turn off hero mode. It's one of the special options you can set when in town.

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
I guess I should try to be helpful for once. What exactly is the problem? Do all of your party members act automatically in combat, or only some of them? Does it start from the first turn of combat or later?

There's only three things I can think of that are supposed to cause auto-combat. The Freestyle skill of the Joker class does this after using it. Some enemies inflict a Confused debuff which makes characters attack randomly. Other enemies inflict the Insanity debuff which is basically Confused but more threatening. Are any of these going on with your problem?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I guess I should try to be helpful for once. What exactly is the problem? Do all of your party members act automatically in combat, or only some of them? Does it start from the first turn of combat or later?

There's only three things I can think of that are supposed to cause auto-combat. The Freestyle skill of the Joker class does this after using it. Some enemies inflict a Confused debuff which makes characters attack randomly. Other enemies inflict the Insanity debuff which is basically Confused but more threatening. Are any of these going on with your problem?
It doesn't give me the option to FIGHT, RUN, or AUTO. It just makes them act without any kind of commands from me.

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
That's incredibly weird. Did you edit your save in some way? If you didn't, could you upload your save file so I can try to figure out what's going on?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
These three games of the "Sequel" genre are the only English translated games of this type that I know of or have played. Are there any similar games by this artist and game type I can play in English?

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
I fixed the problem from your save. But I recommend starting over instead of using weird buggy saves you downloaded from somewhere. It looks like someone took a sledgehammer to the game flags.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I fixed the problem from your save. But I recommend starting over instead of using weird buggy saves you downloaded from somewhere. It looks like someone took a sledgehammer to the game flags.
Thanks for your help. :) Do you really think I should start over? Will continuing on this save cause problems?

Could you fix this one from Sequel Awake too, please?

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
If you enjoy playing the game, I do recommend starting over. If you just wanna watch the scenes and get your rocks off, you can probably do without. But keep in mind that if you run into anything game-breaking, you're on your own. I don't really want to spend a lot of time fixing issues caused by save editing.

There's really no way to know what sort of problems can happen, but at the very least I noticed multiple minor issues. The message log feature (F5 key) is completely broken. In awake's save, it looked like all the marriage flags were set, so you're never going to have anyone other than Sheena outside your room. There were invalid items which appeared as empty spaces in the inventory, and the party member names are in Japanese in some windows. Although that last one's not exactly a save editing problem.

Save editing itself is okay, but not when it's done poorly. Basically, it looked like someone had been enabling game flags at random. There was even one flag labeled "××on禁止××" or "**ENABLING FORBIDDEN**", which was enabled. I don't know what that does! Probably nothing good from the sound of it.

Since I already figured out how to fix this particular eternal auto mode problem (caused by $game_switches[TMATBTL::SW_FULLAUTO] being set to true), I'll fix your awake save for you. But I don't think I'll be doing so for any other games or any other people. If you go out of your way to break the game or download saves from people who broke the game, don't be surprised if the game breaks.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If you enjoy playing the game, I do recommend starting over. If you just wanna watch the scenes and get your rocks off, you can probably do without. But keep in mind that if you run into anything game-breaking, you're on your own. I don't really want to spend a lot of time fixing issues caused by save editing.

There's really no way to know what sort of problems can happen, but at the very least I noticed multiple minor issues. The message log feature (F5 key) is completely broken. In awake's save, it looked like all the marriage flags were set, so you're never going to have anyone other than Sheena outside your room. There were invalid items which appeared as empty spaces in the inventory, and the party member names are in Japanese in some windows. Although that last one's not exactly a save editing problem.

Save editing itself is okay, but not when it's done poorly. Basically, it looked like someone had been enabling game flags at random. There was even one flag labeled "××on禁止××" or "**ENABLING FORBIDDEN**", which was enabled. I don't know what that does! Probably nothing good from the sound of it.

Since I already figured out how to fix this particular eternal auto mode problem (caused by $game_switches[TMATBTL::SW_FULLAUTO] being set to true), I'll fix your awake save for you. But I don't think I'll be doing so for any other games or any other people. If you go out of your way to break the game or download saves from people who broke the game, don't be surprised if the game breaks.
Gotcha. Thanks for everything.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes