RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

lleerr

May 19, 2017
by the way, i've made the quest to get the stripper class,
i have a house and that stripper girl called kali is in the house.
however she tell me that "you are not ready to persuade nyx".
actualy i have nyx with 154 favorability and 9 scenes unlocked.
am i missing something ?

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

lleerr

May 19, 2017
ha !!! I figure out !
I forgot to give the string .... now its ok
but nyx ask me to wait to be alone to dance... but I can't find where ... help ?
i though it would be there but i only have the leave option.

Edit : to get it work u must offer string to the 4 main character so it mean to get 100 favor point to everyone.
have only one accept dont change anything, it is only after complete the subquest of kali that u can make one girl dance.
I wont delete this post cause I think that will help other to know it.

Last edited:

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
by the way, i've made the quest to get the stripper class,
i have a house and that stripper girl called kali is in the house.
however she tell me that "you are not ready to persuade nyx".
actualy i have nyx with 154 favorability and 9 scenes unlocked.
am i missing something ?
Give her the stripper underwear from underground shop then pick her when doing the quest

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know where to find sub event 92 ?
I only has this quest left and don't know what to do since it's not even visible for me in the menu.
Event 92 requires the completion of event 91 which in turn requires the completion of events 77, 78. 79. and 80 which are the 4 mana fights. Once you've completed 91, 92 is in plain sight outside the house in Ashvale near Anisa.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Warp to zikdalla, walk south following the path and there is a white ruin like structure. Step on the orange grate there and the guardian will be in sight.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There is a treasure chest to the left of the boss in the connecting spire. Walk between the torches. I think this is it anyway, I already collected it in the saves I used to check and the wiki doesn't say the exact location.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
I wonder how to give a person ring of promise ?, I alredy unlock all her scene and her affinity more than 100,
already achive 100% events done, but I can't still give anyone of them the ring ._.
need help

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
You need more affinity. Also you can only give the ring to the person you chose in chapter 7.

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
You need more affinity. Also you can only give the ring to the person you chose in chapter 7.
wait the last choice on chapter 7, at that time I don't pick anyone, was it the cause that I can't give the ring to anyone ?,
how about Lilia case ? try to hack a bit of her affinity to 5k but noting happen ._.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm really late to the party but I hope someone's still posting on this site. I just finished the game with and I can't find a blade stone, gem of happiness, or magic crystals to save my life. And also, what does the "kept" option mean in the skill menu? If anyone needs advice on beating the game please ask.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm really late to the party but I hope someone's still posting on this site. I just finished the game with and I can't find a blade stone, gem of happiness, or magic crystals to save my life. And also, what does the "kept" option mean in the skill menu? If anyone needs advice on beating the game please ask.
Gem of happiness is from the arena. The book on the counter in the aurum company store has general locations for material items. For magic crystals it says unknown but the description for the ones I have says ruin depths.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows where the altar of reincarnation is??i forgot where.
EDIT found it. in the eternal land. a hole

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes