RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Joker34

Oct 6, 2017
I'm missing two achievements and one scene, pls help!!
Achievements: 2nd and last in battle achievements
scene: in gallery for monster scenes, all the way left and up, apparently in some mansion cellar

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
scene: in gallery for monster scenes, all the way left and up, apparently in some mansion cellar
Mansion Cellar F3

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
2nd battle achievement is just killing more guardians. Last one is beating the mother of all life at the end of the mana vessel quest line.

Joker34

Oct 6, 2017
thx both of you, finally all scenes
totally forgot about mother of all life XD, but as for guardians, I'm sure i defeated all of them once already, do i need to defeat them a certain number of times?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I'm not sure about the exact number of times but if you keep killing them you will get it eventually. The jp wiki suggests it's 100 times.

Reactions: sicro123

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Aside from the staring classes, there's:

Queen - Castle of Solitude.
Valkyrie - Ancient Wolf's Tree.
Dark Lord - Prison of Losers.
Nightmare - Garbage Dump.
Battlemage - Crystal Settlement.
Mechanic - City of Iron, bring her a Saltwater.
Alchemist - Flooded Cave.
Stripper - Aurum Company Base, then Haven's Pink Card shop.
Joker - Ashvale Dungeon.
Can you tell me where is Castle Of Solitude ? i've completed the post game and 90 % of events but haven't found this place yet.
Thanks

lleerr

May 19, 2017
i'd like to know where does the #25 subquest start (and if there are conditions)
i'm actually around subquest #37 i've unlock them all until there except that i'm missing the #25
thx

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can you tell me where is Castle Of Solitude ? i've completed the post game and 90 % of events but haven't found this place yet.
Thanks
Castle of Solitude is right after you exit Cave of Losers in Southern Vaeltria
i'd like to know where does the #25 subquest start (and if there are conditions)
i'm actually around subquest #37 i've unlock them all until there except that i'm missing the #25
thx
Miruess army HQ, second room on the right from the warp sword.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Joker34

Oct 6, 2017
hi, have another question
anyone know how to beat being of myth??
i finally beat mother of all life but this one is worse than dullahan in golden sun XD

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
hi, have another question
anyone know how to beat being of myth??
i finally beat mother of all life but this one is worse than dullahan in golden sun XD
Haven't fought her myself seriously but did you reincarnate 3x for extra stats? Might also want +1 gear from playing on horrible difficulty.

Joker34

Oct 6, 2017
Haven't fought her myself seriously but did you reincarnate 3x for extra stats? Might also want +1 gear from playing on horrible difficulty.
haven't reincarnated yet, guess i'll try that for now, but really it's like defense stats don't matter, her skills deal insane damage even on my tank

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
haven't reincarnated yet, guess i'll try that for now, but really it's like defense stats don't matter, her skills deal insane damage even on my tank
Each reincarnation is +100 stats, +1000 hp, and +50 sp. I wouldn't be surprised if her attacks either dealt a percentage of hp or just plain ignored defense considering she only has 200 stats. In which case, the goal would be stopping her from using her most powerful attacks. Check if she has a set attack pattern. Try resist gear. You might need to loop for more ozma gear to resist surge damage.

lleerr

May 19, 2017
I bought the room in the first town... and there is a robot maid inside.
I sent her to explore .... but when will she come back ?
i try sleeping but no comming back

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Kar En Tuk

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone know where to find sub event 92 ?
I only has this quest left and don't know what to do since it's not even visible for me in the menu.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes