RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
you get 1 Ancient mana everytime you defeat any of the incarnation of manas. As for the tier 3 challenge of the arena,i'm not exactly sure of the unlock conditions, but it's either defeating the 4 incarnations of mana, or defeating the mother of all life, or completing the pagadol questline.

If you're looking for the items REQUIRED to fight the incarnation of manas, then you need the mana-calling seeds. You can make those using the skill Alchemy from the alchemist class (you might need to obtain a high enough alchemy recipe though).

A tip for fighting the incarnation of manas: if you're having a bit of trouble, try getting some of the gears from the great arenas. You can repeat tier 2 challenges until you get everyone a hat of the strong/cloak of the strong + shield of the strong, and whatever weapon that fits their class.

(I recommend the dagger for DPS class, book for your healer, sword for your tank, and staff for your mage).
The other half is building your classes properly. Melee DPS should pick up +atk passives from the striker and queen class, and all the skills from the top of the mechanic class (breaker drill,chain blade,megaton arm.) If you have enough skill points leftover, pick up the +5% crit and +20% crit from the assassin class. Finally, switch to the dark lord class for passive increased dodge chances (and overall better average stats for boss battles).

Sword is useful for your tank because you can pick up cure slash in the warrior tree and have her support too. Your tank should also pick up incite from the nightmare or valkyrie class. I prefer to have my tank as a valkyie class because of overall decent stats and high defence/stats.

I built my healer to also be a debuffer. It's especially useful to pick up corruption from the nightmare class (sets enemy defense/magic defense to 0 for 1 turn, has a 10 turn cooldown), because along the way you also get +mdef bonuses. All the heal skills in the acolyte classes scale off mdef,so it makes your heals better too.
Ahhhh so i do gotta fight the incarnations of mana to get them... so my worst-case scenario

I have all the vessels and mana seeds so now i just gotta grind up for lvs and gear.

Thanks for the tips

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Yo!
I played this game a long time ago and I forgot: How can I get skill points back if it's possible? They are lvl 40, and I want to change their class...

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
The Eerie spawn is kicking my ass up and down the mana filled hallway. Any advice on this thing? everyones at 59 so i might just be underleveled but i cant even get around its first skill which just leads to everyone but tirma being one shotted.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
The Eerie spawn is kicking my ass up and down the mana filled hallway. Any advice on this thing? everyones at 59 so i might just be underleveled but i cant even get around its first skill which just leads to everyone but tirma being one shotted.
You should try leveling yourself a bit - the best place for that is a chicken cave (west from the Altar of Reincarnation).

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
You should try leveling yourself a bit - the best place for that is a chicken cave (west from the Altar of Reincarnation).
Ive tried but them chickens outspeed me and run away each time. I probably do need to just grind up levels though. Cant even get eternal mana yet cuz those bosses light me up like a fireworks festival.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Theres a even better chickener farm in the world connecting spire, following that specific questline. Though dealing with 3 rare chickeners can be disasterous without proper measures,the windstorms can actually wipe your party if you're unlucky enough to have 2 of them chain them.

To hunt chickeners, you need to do the following: Find a bow with decent attack power: Learn Search shot from the assassin tree (Or,if you have over 500 attack,it might be worth it to do Rain-shot instead,but only for the weaker chickeners,not the rare ones).
Then have someone else switch to queen class and learn Emboldening command (makes one person go first,even bypassing the chickener's insane agi).

Cast emboldening command on the bow-wielder. Use search shot Or Rain shot(for the weaker chickeners). Profit!
To get even MORE exp,have everyone grab the skills Learning I,II, and III from the mechanic class.

(You can have 2 pairs doing this,allowing you to guarantee 2 chicken kills every time.)

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
So, any reccomendations for best classes to the characters? They are in the initial classes and I got the Queen class, I don't know if it's worth it or not.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I'm fighting the boss of the Sage Group (Hollow dream) and it's impossible: he insta-kills, buff and does a shit ton of damage. Any tips?

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
I'm fighting the boss of the Sage Group (Hollow dream) and it's impossible: he insta-kills, buff and does a shit ton of damage. Any tips?
Level Up your chars?
Finished the game with the standard classes and only had a few problems from time to time.
Level up and other equipment was mostly sufficient.

Namelesshero

Nov 11, 2017
i
Im having more trouble finding the events tbh. For example I got the first event with the 'murder maiden' ages ago and the recollection room tells me the 2nd is in the same area but I cant find it.

I also havent been able to trigger the event in the mansion cellar at all despite going there. Thanks for the guide though.
you need to inspect black box machine like refrigerator in B5 at mansion cellar and then go to B3 find "Boxlike thing" as Rabi mention it.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Level Up your chars?
Finished the game with the standard classes and only had a few problems from time to time.
Level up and other equipment was mostly sufficient.
Yeah, I artificially leveled them up 10 or so to avoid grinding, but it was a clear spike in difficulty

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I have a lvl 47 party, with an Assasin, Acolyte, Thaumaturge and a Warrior. But I can't defeat the leader of the researchers' group... Am I lackin' in lvl, or skill or did I not obtain an item or what?
(I can defeat him at the first phase, but his second phase I stand no chance)
EDIT:
Also, where is a good place to farm exp? I'm doing it at the dunes, as it provided from 1500~ to 3080, and the fights are quick.

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
Any idea what is the last event ( 97 ) ? Cannot find it. Please don't tell me i have to beat the optional last boss.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Which guardian(s) do you have to beat to unlock the 3rd challenge in the great arena?
I cant remember which ones I've beaten

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes