RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the pink card shop is? Been interacting with all the staff and boxes in arum haven shop and nothing get triggered. Thank you in advance~
Are you referring to this place mentioned in the guide? Yeah, I've been looking for it as well to get the stripper class.

Screenshot_2020-06-29 Google Översätt.png

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Am I missing something on what’s left to do? I’m not seeing where to click to finish applying the patch. I believe I’ve done everything else correctly but I can’t seem to figure out what’s left. Whenever I start the game it’s not translated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Am I missing something on what’s left to do? I’m not seeing where to click to finish applying the patch. I believe I’ve done everything else correctly but I can’t seem to figure out what’s left. Whenever I start the game it’s not translated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ok so, I think you forget to unpack the game.rgss3a, you can use RPG Maker Decrypter to unpack it, then copy the translation into the game folder.

Reactions: He-man96.

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
ok so, I think you forget to unpack the game.rgss3a, you can use RPG Maker Decrypter to unpack it, then copy the translation into the game folder.
Ah, that was it! Thank you. I'm not the smartest when it comes to this sort of stuff.

kuma

Jun 2, 2017
I am having an issue where my laptop deletes the RPF Maker Decryter when trying to install it. Is there a way to prevent it from doing so?

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Anybody know where you can find all the pink cards at? also with the puppet and shrinking medicine for scenes.

Ended up finding everything except the puppet still don't know where to find one, but got a new question, can you end up in a relationship with fake rabbi or only the main 4, fake rabbi had over 100 favorability and i did all the events I think, the only thing i missed was picking him for a conversation once or twice after a chapter.

Last edited:

CashClover

Jul 10, 2020
Anybody know where you can find all the pink cards at? also with the puppet and shrinking medicine for scenes.

Ended up finding everything except the puppet still don't know where to find one, but got a new question, can you end up in a relationship with fake rabbi or only the main 4, fake rabbi had over 100 favorability and i did all the events I think, the only thing i missed was picking him for a conversation once or twice after a chapter.
You get the puppet as drops from Fear Owl enemies in Cadena's Mansion and Spellweaver enemies inside the Spire (that tower after Saltjail)

Where did you end up finding the shrinking medicine? That, the handcuffs and the sturdy rod are the only things I'm missing now

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize there was a shop in the secret room that sells all that..

Last edited:

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
You get the puppet as drops from Fear Owl enemies in Cadena's Mansion and Spellweaver enemies inside the Spire (that tower after Saltjail)

Where did you end up finding the shrinking medicine? That, the handcuffs and the sturdy rod are the only things I'm missing now

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize there was a shop in the secret room that sells all that..
Thanks for the help.

Man this was a great game, almost got 100% completion, only missing a 4-5 monsters, some journey milestones the 2 under guardian hunter in battle and the last one in adventure I guess I might've missed an area somewhere not too sure what its is. .The desert area was pretty interesting also giant, did anyone find anything there besides the robot that doesnt speak and the grave with the clothes, also kinda wondering what the story was behind the master of the castle there.

Also does anyone know how to trigger chemicals second event, I have the house and did the first event but theres no where to start the second

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: does mechanic class EXP boost stack with other mechanic EXP boost?? what about battle mage class +20% MATK that increases sp cost and the same bonus but greatly reduces atk??
anyone knows the location of pink cards?
edit: looking at the korean walkthrough. i think i miss one in the golden door in HQ but i cant open it anymore

Last edited:

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone knows where are the last 3 quests from the events ..ive done everything up to 93 and im missing the rest ..96% done

Last edited:

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone knows where are the last 3 quests from the events ..ive done everything up to 93 and im missing the rest ..96% done
96 you get when you finish the game and go back to the land adrift area and there's a guy there and you fight the hardest enemy in the game. 94 you get from the rat from the fairy quest line in the hidden village, 95 comes immediately after it

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes