RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
bout the strip quest how do u unlock them strip CG's cuz idk what to do after finishing the bunny girls quest

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
You have obliterated SEQUEL blight! But the adventure continues.
This patch is likely going to be the last one. If crashes, bugs, or other large issues pop up then I might post another patch yet, but I really hope not. Sometimes you have to let go and stop proofreading:
the special hell i've created for me.png

Important note:

• I've decided to translate SEQUEL awake too. By myself again, because I'm allergic to good decisions. But first I need to do some planning, test if the character limits are still the same, that sort of thing. I'll post a thread for it when I've got something meaningful worked out.

Version 1.1.5:

Less important notes:
  • There are no major changes in this patch, only fixes.
  • The -shi honorific is rarely used and Tirma used it only like 4 times in the game exclusively with Pretty, so I had it localized into "Miss Pretty". But there's a character in SEQUEL awake who also gets referred to with it, and thinking about these things gives me a headache so now practically all of the honorifics are just kept.
  • I wish I had been a day faster with this so everyone would've thought this was an April Fools joke, but alas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When or how do you buy a house?
You can buy a house after you've finished the game's main storyline (chapter 7). It's in an event you get from Fake-Rabi.

bout the strip quest how do u unlock them strip CG's cuz idk what to do after finishing the bunny girls quest
You can unlock them at the dance stage downstairs in the Aurum Company store in Haven.

Eliel

Aug 24, 2018
A music change battle theme update. Anyone who wants a little more spice in their music.
Purely just for fun. And those who enjoy a good shred of a guitar

Also ran out of Mana-Seeds how do you get more?

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth
Apr 29, 2018
I went through to the first H-scene, but it appears to not be translated (the dialogue in the first map however is fine). OP noted everything was translated, am I missing something?

Nawi

Aug 17, 2019
I went through to the first H-scene, but it appears to not be translated (the dialogue in the first map however is fine). OP noted everything was translated, am I missing something?
I would re-extract the files again because when I played it earlier, and if by the first H-scene you mean the one with Rabi in the facility, then yes it was indeed translated for me. Perhaps the commonevents.rvdata2 didn't get extracted properly? I believe that's where the H-scenes are stored.

Apr 29, 2018
I would re-extract the files again because when I played it earlier, and if by the first H-scene you mean the one with Rabi in the facility, then yes it was indeed translated for me. Perhaps the commonevents.rvdata2 didn't get extracted properly? I believe that's where the H-scenes are stored.
I suspect it was something like that, possibly some filename weirdness when extracting on GNU/Linux. It worked once I booted into NSA/Windows and extracted there instead, it may have been a difference in the way capitalization is handled (looks like it's canonically meant to be CommonEvents.rvdata2). Curious since it's never happened with any other game.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is there any kind of event guide for this game? I beat the entire main story and feel like I have almost no scenes. Also I cant seem to trigger many of the monster events despite going to the locations the game tells me to.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Well if you go to the recollection room it tells u where to go and what u should do when u inspect question marks.
As an example the Frost girl scene, when u reach the snow town and take the quest to beat her.
Once u beat her you interact with the well and inspect the bed in the new zone.

Most of the monster scenes are like that , beat them , lose to them and/or inspect places where u fought them the first time around.

But if u really need a guide:

scroll to the bottom and u can see guides for each chapter, though u will need to google translate it

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Im having more trouble finding the events tbh. For example I got the first event with the 'murder maiden' ages ago and the recollection room tells me the 2nd is in the same area but I cant find it.

I also havent been able to trigger the event in the mansion cellar at all despite going there. Thanks for the guide though.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Im having more trouble finding the events tbh. For example I got the first event with the 'murder maiden' ages ago and the recollection room tells me the 2nd is in the same area but I cant find it.

I also havent been able to trigger the event in the mansion cellar at all despite going there. Thanks for the guide though.
i actually had problems find the second event as well but when i search the guide for the right chapter it told me to inspect the purple looking puddle in the cave where u first find her.

sub-par

Jan 8, 2018
Argh. Argh! I keep having to update the patch! I want to be done with this project! Let me go! Hello thread, it's been a while. Anyway, here's the final Final Final™ patch. I might cry a little if I need to do more maintenance on this project.

Version 1.1.7

If you're interested in SEQUEL awake translation, my thread for it's over on ULMF. I dunno if the rules allow linking there, and I'm not about to find out!

The biggest changes that necessitated this patch are mostly lore ones. I'm the kind of person who gets a little bit upset whenever I play a series of games and the terminology changes between games, so I'm not going to perpetuate the same evil. Also, I forgot to add the translated sprite for the thing at the top in character creation to the patch like 3 months ago. Sigh. There were also some errors with some skill descriptions, which is never great.

Anyway, here's the changes. I'm throwing in the 1.1.6 changelog because I posted that on ULMF while the thread here was deleted and was too lazy to post 1.1.6 when it was undeleted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
i actually had problems find the second event as well but when i search the guide for the right chapter it told me to inspect the purple looking puddle in the cave where u first find her.
Have you found the npc Succubus scene in the Mansion Cellar? I've been having troubles with that as well.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Have you found the npc Succubus scene in the Mansion Cellar? I've been having troubles with that as well.
Not yet. I would say for you to try to go trough that guide i posted earlier with the help of google translate meanwhile.
The articles there are organized by chapters so it makes it a bit easier

Reactions: Minipax84

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me where the pink card shop is? Been interacting with all the staff and boxes in arum haven shop and nothing get triggered. Thank you in advance~

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Not yet. I would say for you to try to go trough that guide i posted earlier with the help of google translate meanwhile.
The articles there are organized by chapters so it makes it a bit easier
Yeah, it's been great help so far.

I also discovered that "Mansion Cellar" is a special area one can access in the postgame, not the small dirt cellar you pass through earlier.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes