RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Gem of happiness is from the arena. The book on the counter in the aurum company store has general locations for material items. For magic crystals it says unknown but the description for the ones I have says ruin depths.
Thanks! Finally found those magic crystals!! Since it's at the arena, does that mean I can only get one each playthrough?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks! Finally found those magic crystals!! Since it's at the arena, does that mean I can only get one each playthrough?
Wait, did you mean the "Stone of Happiness?" The Gem of Happiness needs to be crafted right? I also found the Blade Stone in the corrupted mines.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wait, did you mean the "Stone of Happiness?" The Gem of Happiness needs to be crafted right? I also found the Blade Stone in the corrupted mines.
Yeah, my bad. Stone is from the arena and gem is crafted in the basement of the aurum company using the stone.

Reactions: Ahoura

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
anyone know where I can find side quest no.30?
Side quest 30 is warrior princess title, it's found in the southern part of the forest east of Haven. You have to come from the east first to get there though, from Mueress HQ, because a gate blocks the way if you try go from Haven.

Does anyone know where the decrepit bow is?
There is a treasure chest to the left of the boss in the connecting spire. Walk between the torches. I think this is it anyway, I already collected it in the saves I used to check and the wiki doesn't say the exact location.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Side quest 30 is warrior princess title, it's found in the southern part of the forest east of Haven. You have to come from the east first to get there though, from Mueress HQ, because a gate blocks the way if you try go from Haven.
Thank you so much!!! Been looking for it forever!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
does choosing anyone actually affect anything?
Post chapter dialogue is just for affection. If you mean the choice a little before the final boss, it determines who you can give the ring of happiness to.

MangledMax

Mar 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to get past Event 82?
I have events 1 to 82 all finished and the story will not progress.

The Current Objective says
[Sequel]
Once the dust settled, you once again met with your friends. Whether to accept request right now or do something else entirely, that's for you to freely decide.

EDIT:
Go to the main town and walk through the West exit.
I'll leave this here for anyone unfortunate enough to be as dumb as I am.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Past event 82 is the Palgadol section. If you finished the event where you talk with Chemica in the basement of that mansion then there should be an event in the northwest area of Central Haven.

MangledMax

Mar 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to switch to the stripper class?
I've done the quest but the stage in the deluxe suite is saying "She can't get on the stage like she is now. You must have her become the special class from earlier."

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
does anyone know the location of the mana vessel? the japanese wiki says to capture the deep layers of ruin but idk where or what that is

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I guess you've got the other two vessels. One of the mana vessels is in the Arctar ruins. You need to finish the quest to clear the upper level first so an npc can discover a path to the lower level. That's quest 51/52.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I finally beat the 4 incarnations of mana and done the related event 91 and 92. Anyone knows how to find the last 4 events? Numbers are 97,98, 99 and 100. I guess these four are related to the incarnations of mana and Palgadol, but I don't know where to find them

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
97-100 don't exist. You can still try beating Mother of All Life and Being of Myth or attempt Terrifying difficulty if you want further challenges or move on to sequel awake.

Reactions: nicknicola

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
I guess you've got the other two vessels. One of the mana vessels is in the Arctar ruins. You need to finish the quest to clear the upper level first so an npc can discover a path to the lower level. That's quest 51/52.
i forgot she said to meet her some time later. thanks

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes