RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Maybe. There's also the Nosh scenes as well as, argueably, any scene involving Uula.
The developer held a poll for best scenes and the counterattack scene got first place.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Well I think I found the scene that made it so the game isn't allowed on here. I'm fine with loli but the one scene definitely goes too far. Tirma + shrinking medicine = Bad.
That was not the reason tho. Those people don't play the game and that scene is after 10+ hours of gameplay.
The whole reason is Uula because she "look" like a loli, that's it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
That was not the reason tho. Those people don't play the game and that scene is after 10+ hours of gameplay.
The whole reason is Uula because she "look" like a loli, that's it.
I think it's mostly the fact that 3 heroines are flat chested, paired with the art style and that Tirma clearly looks mature and adult like which shines more light on the other girls.

Reactions: World enjoyer

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
What is every character's favorite gift? (including Lilia)

Edit:2 I can't find quests 91 through 95 and quest 82 and can't find the gear for quest 62.

Edit:3 I also don't know how to trigger the top left scene in the monster memory space considering there is no trigger instructions, only where It triggers.

Edit:∞ When it comes to quest 81, I've found 3 out of 4 mana containers but don't know where the last one is/which quest you get it from.

Edit: I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm at a point in the game where finding the remaining things to do is hard and I want to finish the remaining stuff in awake then finally start Colony's story.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Rabi and Tirma: adventure notes, Uula: fluffy blanket, Nyx: cloudy white liquid, Fake Rabi: Bouquet, Lilia: sticky beans and bubbly water. Adventurer notes, sticky beans, and bubbly water can be gotten from trading mana remnants in the bar. Fluffy blanket are drops from sheep monsters and cloudy white liquid from murder maidens. Bouquet is crafted.
Quest 91 is from the faerie on the east side of the Hidden Village Ashvale. Event 92 requires you to complete 91 and is also in Ashvale. 93 starts on the west side of Ashvale. 94 and 95 require completion of 91. 94 is in Barbarian Village and 95 is in Ashvale.
Quest 82 comes after 81. I don't know which mana vessels you have gotten. You get one from Pretty, one is in Arctar ruins, one is in world bulkhead, and one is from Lione when you go to Zikdalla.
Already answered where the gear is for 62.
For that scene, you need to interact with the machine on the left on the b5 of Cadena's mansion. You'll get a message that a incubator capsule opened. Now head to b3 and interact with the capsules on the left side.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Rabi and Tirma: adventure notes, Uula: fluffy blanket, Nyx: cloudy white liquid, Fake Rabi: Bouquet, Lilia: sticky beans and bubbly water. Adventurer notes, sticky beans, and bubbly water can be gotten from trading mana remnants in the bar. Fluffy blanket are drops from sheep monsters and cloudy white liquid from murder maidens. Bouquet is crafted.
Quest 91 is from the faerie on the east side of the Hidden Village Ashvale. Event 92 requires you to complete 91 and is also in Ashvale. 93 starts on the west side of Ashvale. 94 and 95 require completion of 91. 94 is in Barbarian Village and 95 is in Ashvale.
Quest 82 comes after 81. I don't know which mana vessels you have gotten. You get one from Pretty, one is in Arctar ruins, one is in world bulkhead, and one is from Lione when you go to Zikdalla.
Already answered where the gear is for 62.
For that scene, you need to interact with the machine on the left on the b5 of Cadena's mansion. You'll get a message that a incubator capsule opened. Now head to b3 and interact with the capsules on the left side.
by the way, If I unlock everything in the journey log/just complete everything, Will the current objective update to connect the story from this game to the beginning of SEQUEL awake because it would be weird if the story just stopped after the battle with Equlilia and "It that Failed to Die". (Considering Sheena in awake mentions meeting MC in Vaeltria.)

and another round of questions:

1. Where do you find the enemy in image 1?
2. How do unlock the things in image 2?
3. How to unlock this in image 3?

nyawo

Jul 25, 2020
what are the requirements to unlock that pink shop under the aurum company? Ive got 5 pink cards and been searching all over the aurum company and its basement, i didnt find any suspicious or shady people.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
what are the requirements to unlock that pink shop under the aurum company? Ive got 5 pink cards and been searching all over the aurum company and its basement, i didnt find any suspicious or shady people.
You have to look for a foil pink card which you can start looking for after talking to a person on the right side of the great arena.
You can only find them if the Sage Group has been defeated. BTW be prepared to go back and forth across the world looking for the npcs to talk to about it. It's minor but I considered it mildly annoying.

Reactions: World enjoyer

nyawo

Jul 25, 2020
You have to look for a foil pink card which you can start looking for after talking to a person on the right side of the great arena.
You can only find them if the Sage Group has been defeated. BTW be prepared to go back and forth across the world looking for the npcs to talk to about it.
so. I did what u said and asked all of the npcs about the foil card. The last one said that it's at an underground istauration. So i went to the Aurum company building in haven, and there is no weird or suspicious npcs i can talk to.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
so. I did what u said and asked all of the npcs about the foil card. The last one said that it's at an underground instauration. So i went to the Aurum company building in haven, and there is no weird or suspicious npcs i can talk to.
I just realized that I don't remember how I unlocked the area but there is a ladder that should be accessible like in image t1 and the npc of interest is one of the npcs in image t2.

NOTE/Edit: I also just realized I partly misread your comment as the foil pink is for unlocking the second area in the underground shop and not initially unlocking the shop. I am now confused and stressed. Hopefully someone else can help with this as I am failing miserably.:(

nyawo

Jul 25, 2020
I just realized that I don't remember how I unlocked the area but there is a ladder that should be accessible like in image t1 and the npc of interest is one of the npcs in image t2.

NOTE/Edit: I also just realized I partly misread your comment as the foil pink is for unlocking the second area in the underground shop and not initially unlocking the shop. I am now confused and stressed. Hopefully someone else can help with this as I am failing miserably.:(
u got my problem. I cant initially unlock the shop. There is no passage there.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
by the way, If I unlock everything in the journey log/just complete everything, Will the current objective update to connect the story from this game to the beginning of SEQUEL awake because it would be weird if the story just stopped after the battle with Equlilia and "It that Failed to Die". (Considering Sheena in awake mentions meeting MC in Vaeltria.)

and another round of questions:

1. Where do you find the enemy in image 1?
2. How do unlock the things in image 2?
3. How to unlock this in image 3?
There's no connecting cutscene in blight for awake. Same thing for awake to colony.
1. Horror box, mimic monster in the eternal lands. There is one or two in the dark area that loops.
2. kill 100 guardians I think.
3. Collect everyone's panties. These all have various requirements. Rabi: should have this already if you have all the scenes. Uula: After unlocking one of her scenes, set her sp to 0 (one of the guardian's equips drains sp each turn) and check her room in the aurum company. Not sure which scene it is exactly. Tirma: From the hotspring clothes drawers. Don't go in after them. Nyx: In rabi house after the scene where Nyx goes to choose clothes. Fake Rabi: sleep in his bed, needs 100+ favour. Remaining panties are just from doing events for Lione, Pretty, and Chemica.

u got my problem. I cant initially unlock the shop. There is no passage there.
You need to also spend money in the regular shop. The wiki says just buying the ring will instantly unlock it.

Reactions: XoeSara

nyawo

Jul 25, 2020
There's no connecting cutscene in blight for awake. Same thing for awake to colony.
1. Horror box, mimic monster in the eternal lands. There is one or two in the dark area that loops.
2. kill 100 guardians I think.
3. Collect everyone's panties. These all have various requirements. Rabi: should have this already if you have all the scenes. Uula: After unlocking one of her scenes, set her sp to 0 (one of the guardian's equips drains sp each turn) and check her room in the aurum company. Not sure which scene it is exactly. Tirma: From the hotspring clothes drawers. Don't go in after them. Nyx: In rabi house after the scene where Nyx goes to choose clothes. Fake Rabi: sleep in his bed, needs 100+ favour. Remaining panties are just from doing events for Lione, Pretty, and Chemica.

You need to also spend money in the regular shop. The wiki says just buying the ring will instantly unlock it.
The cellar opened. Thank you.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I might be suck, so anyone have idea how to defeat the sage group boss 2nd form? It seems to resist physical attacks, does giving my attack elemental attribute let them deal dmg normally? If I can help it I don't want to reshuffle my build.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find events 83 to 96, and the also the dialogue spots for each girl after you give them the ring of promisse? because walking around all the game seeking the next scene without knowing it they are part of a chain or you can get them in any order you want really sucks

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
events 83+ are all related to Palgodal, sounds like you haven't started that story line. If you already did the storyline in the basement of the mansion, you should check the northwest area of Central Haven.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
events 83+ are all related to Palgodal, sounds like you haven't started that story line. If you already did the storyline in the basement of the mansion, you should check the northwest area of Central Haven.
and the dating spots for the girls after you give them the ring of promisse?

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Reached the being of myth and was wrecked then searched a video for her and the dude who posted it spoke of a Blight job who learn high resistence skills, but i didn't find the blight trainer anywhere? can you tell me where it it?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes