RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I'm wondering what's there in raevin wasteland. The game warns me not to stray too far but I don't see any kind of consequences. And from dedicated search I found one robot npc (which use I don't know) and goddess armor set. Are there anything else I missed?
The warning is because it's easy to get lost due to how big that map is.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm wondering what's there in raevin wasteland. The game warns me not to stray too far but I don't see any kind of consequences. And from dedicated search I found one robot npc (which use I don't know) and goddess armor set. Are there anything else I missed?
Yeah the only things there are the armor and the thing you can kill once finishing the Palgadol story that gives you a material, the robot does nothing. I had some vague recollections that the area had a vague reference to the main character of one of the creators older games, Ruinswald but checking in RPG maker and didn't see anything so I must've been confusing it with the goddess armor's description or something similar in awake or something.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There's a lot of reference fron the creator's old games. For example, sunlamp and heretic armor set is a reference to atline. Ruinswald def happened before sequel series imo.
I mean, they did say the world got torn asunder before until a goddess fixed it according to their history.
So that may be the climax of Ruinswald before SEQUEL.

Reactions: carrier95
Jun 15, 2018
Hmm, Ruinswald and Ordowald.
Those names sound similar so the name SEQUEL might actually be a literal one after this Ruinswald thing.
There's a lot of reference fron the creator's old games. For example, sunlamp and heretic armor set is a reference to atline. Ruinswald def happened before sequel series imo.
(Sry for repost, I quoted the wrong comment~)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
(Sry for repost, I quoted the wrong comment~)
Yeah Faria in Kludge is even just outright based on a character from Ghost Path that's implied to be her ancestor based on the description for a monster in Awake(Funnily enough the description also references Faria as well which means she was foreshadowed 2 games before she even showed up in the series) and from what she tells you about her eye in Kludge for an example.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Question. In Blight, is the Ring of Promise giftable to Fake-Rabi and Lilia?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Question. In Blight, is the Ring of Promise giftable to Fake-Rabi and Lilia?
You can't give it to Lilia but you can give it to Fake-Rabi if you choose to see him at the end of every act and then choose to have Dire be the one behind the door when you get separated at that one part.

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You can't give it to Lilia but you can give it to Fake-Rabi if you choose to see him at the end of every act and then choose to have Dire be the one behind the door when you get separated at that one part.
Interesting. I'm not a fan of this formula, but I might be willing to do another playthrough. I've already been spoiled, but I might as well see it with my own eyes. Thanks btw.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Interesting. I'm not a fan of this formula, but I might be willing to do another playthrough. I've already been spoiled, but I might as well see it with my own eyes. Thanks btw.
Remember the Altar of Reincarnation allows you to start a New Game +, you'll also unlock a new difficulty if that's your thing.

Reactions: Beyo

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I still need help on how to access NG + on this one...
I can't find the last mana box I need.

I also have no idea where to find the ring of promise.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Pretty sure I made a post in here about where all the mana vessels are. For ring of promise, iirc you buy one half from the aurum company and the other half comes from the arena.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016

You get one from Pretty and another from Lione, there's one in World Bulwark that you can get by flipping the switch on one floor and taking the right elevator and there's another you get from finishing Arctar Ruins(If you already did the person who initially tasked you with exploring it is on the bottom floor and gaining access to and clearing the Ruin Depths. And for the exacts on the ring of promise you get the ring part of the ring from the Aurum Company shop in Central Haven for 100k and the gem part from doing the arena battles and getting 10k RC to buy the special prize.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You get one from Pretty and another from Lione, there's one in World Bulwark that you can get by flipping the switch on one floor and taking the right elevator and there's another you get from finishing Arctar Ruins(If you already did the person who initially tasked you with exploring it is on the bottom floor and gaining access to and clearing the Ruin Depths. And for the exacts on the ring of promise you get the ring part of the ring from the Aurum Company shop in Central Haven for 100k and the gem part from doing the arena battles and getting 10k RC to buy the special prize.
Also, how do you open the small door on the city thing?
And I need to find more pink cards...I'm losing it so hard on those.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Also, how do you open the small door on the city thing?
And I need to find more pink cards...I'm losing it so hard on those.
Which door exactly?
Also for the pink cards you get one from Chemica's room, one from an NPC in the Arena, one from the Miruess Army HQ you can get from behind the locked door in the bottom left room, one from Fake-Rabi's room in your house, one from a really long sequence of interactions that starts from talking to the soldier on the roof in Central Haven and one from doing event 58.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Which door exactly?
Also for the pink cards you get one from Chemica's room, one from an NPC in the Arena, one from the Miruess Army HQ you can get from behind the locked door in the bottom left room, one from Fake-Rabi's room in your house, one from a really long sequence of interactions that starts from talking to the soldier on the roof in Central Haven and one from doing event 58.
Wait, can I send you my save to just progress til' you unlock NG+ and save a new file in NG+ with all the stuff so I can redo it all again?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Wait, can I send you my save to just progress til' you unlock NG+ and save a new file in NG+ with all the stuff so I can redo it all again?
Well here it is I wasn't sure of your settings so I just made a save in front of the altar that allows you to start NG+(Found it really funny that we just so happened to chose the same appearance for the MC btw), but honestly if you wanted to do it yourself all you had to do was go to the Ruins Depths(And it'll be easy to clear considering you're well above the level you should be for it.) then return to Pretty, she'll give you a new quest to go to the Domain of Ancient Mana and if you go to the very end like you would normally for the story it'll instead now take you to the area where you'd unlock NG+.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well here it is I wasn't sure of your settings so I just made a save in front of the altar that allows you to start NG+(Found it really funny that we just so happened to chose the same appearance for the MC btw), but honestly if you wanted to do it yourself all you had to do was go to the Ruins Depths(And it'll be easy to clear considering you're well above the level you should be for it.) then return to Pretty, she'll give you a new quest to go to the Domain of Ancient Mana and if you go to the very end like you would normally for the story it'll instead now take you to the area where you'd unlock NG+.
I usually just try and make the MC look as close as I can to the CGs.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes