RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
i need help finding Ash grounds if i could get a map or directions on where to go that would be great
I think you might be using an outdated translation because I don't remember either of those places? If it's what I think it is your supposed to go to the basement of the mansion(In you're case Gardena's villa) and there's a path on the right that takes you to a place that's kinda like a tower under ground with a slight maze like progression to it and you'll want to take the paths that lead you further down it. Eventually you'll get to an end where you'll have two paths one that leads to an open room with a transfer sword on the right and the one you have to take that's on the left.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
In the Prison of Losers under the Arena, make sure you explore all the borders of the dark areas. Keep in mind there are no missable events so don't stress too much about them.
it's that before im free my self from the prison or after I'm free my self from the prison?

Zavijava

Oct 31, 2017
A good way to farm Exp before taking on the final boss is having a party of 2 Assassins with bows and Search Shot skill and 2 Queens with Emboldening Command skill. Then warp to the Ancient Era's Town and start a battle with the enemy near the Transfer Sword. Run and restart the battle until you get 2 Chickeners, then have the 2 Queens use Emboldening Command on the 2 Assassins and the 2 Assassins use Search Shot on each Chickener. Doing this it's 2 guaranteed kills that yield 2 x 7840 = 15680 Exp every time.

After beating the final story boss the best place becomes the secret room directly south of the Transfer Sword in the Binding Spire with Chickeners (7840 Exp each), High Chickeners (19320 Exp each) and Rare Chickeners. The secret room ladder opens after pushing a button in the higher floors. To access the Binding Spire go to the Miruess Army HQ and talk to Lione, then warp to Saltjail, take the south exit to the beach and go east.

How do I beat Rare Chickeners? Search Shot does them 0 damage.

Last edited:

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
1661790391110.png

Help, anyone?

Not sure how I missed the Sorcery Recipe II

Edit;

Nvmnd, just go back to Miruess Army HQ and take the quest

Last edited:

GenericHentaiProtag

Sep 5, 2021
Just wanted to post a funny lil' typo I found, but talking to one of the sage members named Perista in the Mana Laboratory will show some dialogue where "boon" is mistyped as "bppn".

1.png 2.png

Was wondering what that was about, as I couldn't find what bppn was online, until I looked at the keyboard and realized how close P and O was lmao

Respect to the translators though, not trying to shit on them. The game's been fun so far, and I just thought finding typos and mistakes that get left behind after the finalized versions is always fun and interesting.
Trying to talk to these sage members when you first encounter them would lead to Dire telling you to leave before you get caught. It's likely that not many people bothered to go back and see what they had to say lmao

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
They aren't hints, they straight up tell you which number goes in each position (sometimes telling you it's the same or one number up/down from the number in a different position). Just write down what they say.

GenericHentaiProtag

Sep 5, 2021
what's the code in City of Iron?
i don't understand the hints from the robots
Like the other guy said, the "hints" are pretty straightforward.
However, if you really don't mind and are simply looking for the answer, then the code should be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's even a playthrough on youtube, where someone enters the code. It's in japanese, but numbers are alingual anyway.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes