RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Many bosses have a set attack pattern, recognize the pattern and use queen bind to avoid deadly attacks.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
just for curiosity because i won't play again, but I didn't find the monster below this one on log, and what this chicken actually does.

01.png

02.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
just for curiosity because i won't play again, but I didn't find the monster below this one on log, and what this chicken actually does.

View attachment 2666119

View attachment 2666120
That's Belryur, guardian of the vaeltria great plains. He's on the cliff just outside the north exit of central haven. There's some vines you can climb up.
That chicken is for fixing bugs caused by version updates.

maudsigr

Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone help show me how to get to the ice avatar? Can't seem to find a way there from snow plain

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can anyone help show me how to get to the ice avatar? Can't seem to find a way there from snow plain
It's in the Glacier of the Depths, the entrance is the cave you can see in the Snow Plains when you exit the Little Snow Village to the west.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
can anyone give me a quick summary of the main story here? I'm mainly the kind of guy to see what the overall story is and how good is it even if it has any kind of spoilers to have the drive to play the game

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
can anyone give me a quick summary of the main story here? I'm mainly the kind of guy to see what the overall story is and how good is it even if it has any kind of spoilers to have the drive to play the game
Haven't played in a few years but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How do u get to wet ruins or sea of tears??
I guess you're looking scene requirements in the memory space ;)

The Sea of Tears is down some stairs at the end of the Saltjail, just before the door to the Crystal Settlement, there's a subquest where you need to save some soldiers that went missing in the Saltjail so you're probably familiar with the place.

The Wet Ruins are in Palgadol, there's a road to the top right of the Estai Wetlands. Keep in mind you'll need to start the postgame story to visit Palgadol.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
guys how to get into the room with a ladder in the flooded cave its blocked by a boulder
You'll eventually get there from an alternate path in a different location, the Hidden Headwaters, if it's still early in the game don't worry about it.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
You'll eventually get there from an alternate path in a different location, the Hidden Headwaters, if it's still early in the game don't worry about it.
thx btw do guardians stop respawning after you kill them a lot cause in the sequel many guardians stop respawning after i beat them

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes