Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
IS NTR AVOIDABLE!? No
I think it is maybe avoidable in the end.. (even though I think you're making a joke)

but MC dude's brother started all of this.. and it's like an avalanche in this story once it starts..

the past will always find you.. the deciding factor is, will you be ready when it does.. and choose to fight it or accept it..

that's the feeling of the story..

I think I did remember a non-ntr ending, but the girls has been VERY used by the time you see her for the first time even..

and during the play, she gets even more used.. I guess if you REALLY love someone, you might take her anyways..

..I have to say, some of the scenes of her and the brown skin dude.. she gets so hot and sexy :oops: :sneaky:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
are translated main menu buttons & name pics which I did back in April to facilitate translation and sent to Archedio. Beats me why it's in Japanese in the uploaded version. Copy to main folder.

One thing to note - there are 3 main menu & game name pics contained in the game: one happy Arieno, and 2 with transparent naked Arieno behind clothed one with the difference between them being glowing crystals in the game name. As my translated name lacks the crystals due to difficulty of cleaning pic/keeping them along with translated name, there are only 2 different pics in my version - one is with happy Arieno with her eyes closed and the other one with naked, accordingly. If you fancy (glowing) crystals you can keep the original name - don't copy files named 'title...' just the ones named 'command...' in that case. You'll have New Game etc. menu and original name.

Engraved menu.jpg

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
on quest 60 i need to speak to sophie and get a message from jeep,
Sophie isnt in her room and jeep just sells stuff
any help?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EngravedPleasure-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Here are translated main menu buttons & name pics which I did back in April to facilitate translation and sent to Archedio. Beats me why it's in Japanese in the uploaded version. Copy to main folder.

One thing to note - there are 3 main menu & game name pics contained in the game: one happy Arieno, and 2 with transparent naked Arieno behind clothed one with the difference between them being glowing crystals in the game name. As my translated name lacks the crystals due to difficulty of cleaning pic/keeping them along with translated name, there are only 2 different pics in my version - one is with happy Arieno with her eyes closed and the other one with naked, accordingly. If you fancy (glowing) crystals you can keep the original name - don't copy files named 'title...' just the ones named 'command...' in that case. You'll have New Game etc. menu and original name.

View attachment 2943777
Yeah, sorry about that. I'm completely forgot about it.
Ima gonna link it to the (reserved) 2nd post.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
based on preview image & overview, Imagine being a prince of a kingdom, and still get NTR'ed by your underlings :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
Usually it the opposite, being the MC is underling & childhood friend of the Fmc and then NTR'ed by the higher authority (which in this case should be the prince). if this MC not dumb enough, he could order execution/torture for that guy :sneaky:.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
based on preview image & overview, Imagine being a prince of a kingdom, and still get NTR'ed by your underlings :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
Usually it the opposite, being the MC is underling & childhood friend of the Fmc and then NTR'ed by the higher authority (which in this case should be the prince). if this MC not dumb enough, he could order execution/torture for that guy :sneaky:.
I mean, the idea is so...what.

Prince can just dunno, girl is too used and won't feel pleasure with him? He is a PRINCE, he can just enslave the fuck out of her and also fuck her regardless like soe yandere prince, also execute the bull, or enslave both and then fuck both.

God's sake, he the RULER, he can do whatever he wants.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes