M7G

Oct 19, 2021
There's NTR with just the brown haired man? Or there is some with more random people, even if is less times. (Somehow I kinda get bored if it's just 1 or 2 dudes that steal the girl lol)

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I feel like stealing the girl of a prince is a sure way to either get into prison or to the hangman.

Doesnt matter, had sex
I have far worse ideas in mind.
Fry his feet in boiling oil.
Fry the bitch's feet in boiling tar.
Force them to eat each others feet.
Next cut off both their noses, ears and fingers.
Use the finger bones to perforate their skin and poke out their eyes.
Shave their heads and glue said finger bones with searing crow's guano.

Take out their ovaries/testicles, make them into ornamental earrings and have them wear eachothers new jewelry.

Take out their teeth and have the guards orally rape them.
Grind said teeth into bone dust and cover their faces in it, mixed with egg whites, then burn saw dust over their faces to seal it shut.

Finally, use them as blood farms for iron (swords, needles, paperclips, cooking utencils, etc)
until their hearts break and their livers fail.

Take their skulls and use them as chalices for me and my next wife.

Record every single struggle and vocal display of anguish and play it to put myself to sleep, every.. single.. night.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017

Take out their ovaries/testicles, make them into ornamental earrings and have them wear eachothers new jewelry.

Grind said teeth into bone dust and cover their faces in it, mixed with egg whites, then burn saw dust over their faces to seal it shut.

Finally, use them as blood farms for iron (swords, needles, paperclips, cooking utencils, etc)

Record every single struggle and vocal display of anguish and play it to put myself to sleep, every.. single.. night.
Ah the Hellsing Abridged approach. Good choice.

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018

You good, brah? lmao

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023

(BDSM LOVER) i have Boner now

Reactions: Jonathan Y

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
I mean, the idea is so...what.

Prince can just dunno, girl is too used and won't feel pleasure with him? He is a PRINCE, he can just enslave the fuck out of her and also fuck her regardless like soe yandere prince, also execute the bull, or enslave both and then fuck both.

God's sake, he the RULER, he can do whatever he wants.
Yeah like i said, it is pretty dumb that he can't figure out the solution when he have the power, but after reading some comments here, it turn out the other guy was actually his brother(?), so he have the same authority as the MC :sleep:, but then again, how can they're brothers but not look alike(unless brother from different mother/concubine).

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There's NTR with just the brown haired man? Or there is some with more random people, even if is less times. (Somehow I kinda get bored if it's just 1 or 2 dudes that steal the girl lol)
Should be two or three real "competition" ones, and a few randoms, like 10 half serious and maybe 10 nobodies.
quick edit: Also to be clear, I'm not talking about this game, I have no clue, I just meant generally for all games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: M7G

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Good game, pretty hot corruption/descent arc for our heroine, but a little light on the content for how much RPGing you have to do to earn it. I'd recommend just unlocking everything in the memory room. It's basically a worse translated Curse of Kubel (minus the voice acting).

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Good game, pretty hot corruption/descent arc for our heroine, but a little light on the content for how much RPGing you have to do to earn it. I'd recommend just unlocking everything in the memory room. It's basically a worse translated Curse of Kubel (minus the voice acting).
Disagree, most of the NTR content is actually in the in-battle molestation scenes which get progressively worse as she gets even more exposed to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ForeverLosing

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Bold play to start the main female lead as a degenerate whore that's just pretending to be pure.

Chinel

May 26, 2019

...exciting.

adissas1

Aug 14, 2017
Can anyone spoil endings? I know that there are 3,but I mean can someone say what determines which endings we get? NTR is unavoidable so im wondering how to.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can anyone spoil endings? I know that there are 3,but I mean can someone say what determines which endings we get? NTR is unavoidable so im wondering how to.
There are 3 endings.
1. NTR ending with the prince brother (king to be).
2. NTR ending with the playboy, Raymond.
3. (Not so pure) Love ending. But they do end up together in the end.

In order to open up the love ending, you need to experience the 2, gut wrenching NTR endings first.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
that's new... normally MC (brown hair, lame looking guy) will get NTRed by a blondy muscular/cocky one.
if you want to get technical.. that did happen.. the MC's brother.. but the MC's brother didn't care about the girl later, and the brown skin dude wanted her cuz he was part of the MC's brother's plot in the past.. so he remembers her VERY well.. and wants her again.. he may really love her btw.. some of the dialog seems to suggest that even though he wants her to be a slut and fall back into her past, he seems to have really loved her in the past when he was acting out the MC's brother's plot..

anyways the blond, strong, cocky dude around had her.. and threw her away technically.. now it the brown skin dude's turn lol
:sneaky: :ROFLMAO::cool:(y)

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes