EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
No multiple ending?
The game has 3 endings.

One positive and two negative for the MC.

Personally, I'm disappointed by this game.

The game has good graphics, but the positive ending really sucks and lacks content.

It's clear that he finds a way to remove the engraving, but he doesn't say anything about what Robert and his girlfriend are doing, so we can't imagine what's going on.

In the game, the partner obviously can't be Robert, because I watched all the cinematics involving him and the girl only has relationships with 3 or rather two characters, Carlo the brother, and most of the scenes are with the idiot who blackmails the heroine to turn her into a sex slave.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
This scene is after bully first time got sex with FM at school. But its kinda tricky, cuz u can follow her to that trash dump, But u can ignore that aswell and Rush to another mission. Also there is no scene for that like CG.. just text, where random girl nearby says that FM dropped something over there.. Thats why this scene is out of gallery
Is it possible to have a virgin ending or does the girl have to have relations with the other boys?

By the way, in both possible endings, the heroine ends up either with Carlo (Robert's brother) or with the creep who's been getting back at her.

In fact, most of the scenes are with the latter.

I didn't see any sex scenes between her and the hero.

There's also this Dalt guy (with green or blue hair, I don't know) who's a voyeur all day long.

This game could have been great if there had been more diversity and content.

adissas1

Aug 14, 2017
Is it possible to have a virgin ending or does the girl have to have relations with the other boys?
Nope, FM got sex with 3 guys, before the main plot even starts. Also u cant avoid sex scenes between her and bad guy.
If u want to know more, just read my previous comment about plot. It answers some of your questions

shellin2

Apr 11, 2021
Never finished the game but did the shop guy who lost his ring ever get cucked... Antagonist looked like he was ready to swoop but goes for the FMC and nothing ever came out of it.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Is it possible to consider it a good ending to a story where the prince renounces his title and goes to remove the whore's tattoo in order to live with her? In my opinion, no. And why would a girl give up the abilities that she received by sucking dicks for several years? I didn’t notice any blackmail, if at the beginning it was a little, but it was somehow weak, and throughout the whole story she did it with pleasure. While reading a book in a bookstore, it was said that in order for a magical tattoo to be activated, you must sleep with the male owner every month, so I understand that she slept without the prince all the time with someone? Or did I misunderstand the meaning of the phrase? In general, of course, it’s some kind of depressing game, how do they live in Japan with such fantasies?)) The advice is to unlock all the scenes at once and just see how it ends, maybe this will be enough?) I didn’t have enough strength and patience to finish the game .

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Man how far I gotta go for the mid battle sex stuff? Only reason I'm interested
Anyone got a late-game save to enjoy this? Gallery only covers out of battle things

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Nope, FM got sex with 3 guys, before the main plot even starts. Also u cant avoid sex scenes between her and bad guy.
If u want to know more, just read my previous comment about plot. It answers some of your questions
I can't find the subject you're referring to.

At what point in the game can Robert help the one he loves?

Even if she ends up with the wrong guys, does she still love Robert or not?

When she ends up with Carlo, for example, she doesn't seem to like him and I didn't understand why she stays with him.

The fact that they hid their relationship from Robert seems to prove that she loves him, so why did she stay with Carlo?

As for the other guy (the one she has most of her sexual relations with, this guy is a real creep who only goes out with girls who have boyfriends). He'll make the girl believe lies just to get her to have sex with him, he's a real sex offender who violates the FMC. In prison, he's the type of monster hated by the other prisoners (I saw it on Netflix lol). So I reassure myself that one day he'll be punished for these crimes...

If I were Robert and became King, I'd have him incarcerated for one reason or another, and I'd have him tortured for what he did to his girlfriend lol

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I've just reread all the dialogues in the game (those in the story that took place when Arieno and Robert met and after the king decided that Arieno would become the test subject for engraving, then I watched the 3 sequences that took place during the 2 years with Arieno) and I understand better now what happened.

We don't know the identity of the guy with the red hair, but we do know that the blond guy is Carlo and the brown haired guy is Raymond.

I didn't see any video with Carlo, but in the second ending, we learn that Carlo bribed him and that Raymond left him to Carlo, which allowed him to have him for himself.

I was disgusted to see how Arieno humiliated Robert at Carlo's request, under the effect of pleasure. We learn that she had a child with Carlo but didn't marry him. Then she and Robert became distant.

It's a tragic story, and even the happy ending is sorely lacking in consistency. We know absolutely nothing about what they're doing, or even if they're getting married.

Given Arieno's sex addiction, one wonders whether she might be corrupted again if she meets Carlo or Raymond.

What's more, since Robert is no longer the prince because he's disavowed his status, it's a safe bet that his evil brother-turned-king could do him harm at any moment.

As for Raymond, he can turn Arieno into a sex slave.

I don't know if they've managed to find the stone to remove the engraving, but without it, does the sexual appetite disappear at the same time?

Can she have sex with Robert? Whom she has always loved in the past?

In any case, this story has hurt me a lot inwardly, because it annoys me the way the MC reacts and doesn't help Arieno.

What's going on in the game? Do our choices have much influence on one of the game's endings?

Of course, there are 3 endings, but I'm curious to know why ending n°2 with Carlo exists and what made Raymond give up and leave Arieno to Carlo (if I remember correctly, it was Raymond who gave Arieno the most pleasure during the engraving).

Carlo doesn't like Arieno and stays with her just to piss off his brother, yet Arieno, who was supporting Robert, made humiliating remarks about him at Carlo's request and under pleasure.

Did Robert do the wrong thing or just let things happen, so that Arieno lost hope in him and gave in to the pleasure?

If she no longer loved Robert, why did she want to hide her relationship with the others from him?

Maybe she would have liked to stay with Robert, but couldn't hurt him any more, so she decided to go along with the others. After all, her life is over anyway, and with Carlo she's had 2 engravings.

In any case, her behavior isn't the same as it was at the beginning (she hates Carlo and wanted to support Robert) and because of her words to Robert, he lost and didn't become King.

In the end, her father was right when he said that people like her shouldn't be trusted, because she'll disappoint him and lose out to his brother Carlo.

This game could have been great, with its very good graphics, but it's too lenient for my taste and the good ending isn't interesting enough to be fully appreciated. I'd have preferred several sessions with images and text, rather than an ending with a succinct text recounting that they lived "peacefully" as soon as they returned.

Frankly, I don't know about you, but I don't like this ending.

It's like spitting in a meal that initially looked good but smells bad...

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Is it possible to consider it a good ending to a story where the prince renounces his title and goes to remove the whore's tattoo in order to live with her? In my opinion, no. And why would a girl give up the abilities that she received by sucking dicks for several years? I didn’t notice any blackmail, if at the beginning it was a little, but it was somehow weak, and throughout the whole story she did it with pleasure. While reading a book in a bookstore, it was said that in order for a magical tattoo to be activated, you must sleep with the male owner every month, so I understand that she slept without the prince all the time with someone? Or did I misunderstand the meaning of the phrase? In general, of course, it’s some kind of depressing game, how do they live in Japan with such fantasies?)) The advice is to unlock all the scenes at once and just see how it ends, maybe this will be enough?) I didn’t have enough strength and patience to finish the game .
I didn't play the game because I wanted to make sure it was good before jumping in... fortunately it's possible to unlock all the sequences from the MC room.

I read everything (or almost everything) and learned that after receiving the engraving, she managed to stop feeling the need for sex for a while.

She didn't even know the identity of her rapists. Yes, I say "rapist" because the relationship was not consensual from the start and she was coerced into it, and her body reacted logically to this behavior.

What's illogical, among other things, is that the future king (Carlo) and Raymond, (and another one we don't know) are in charge of doing the test, which seems to me to be a task unworthy of a future king.

The game is really depressing, as you point out, and while it's not the worst NTR game I've played, I'd be lying if I said I liked the story and especially the ending.

Although I would have liked her to be with Robert, I wonder why Robert waited so long before helping Arieno when he was at boot camp, because from the start he knew Raymond's intentions since he openly says he's interested in her when they listen to what he says in the alley where there's the shady salesman.

I didn't see any sex with Carlo (apart from the time from memory when Arieno receives the engraving), all the sequences are mostly with Raymond... so I wonder how it's possible that Arieno was so corrupted as to disparage Robert when he opens the door worrying about her.
In the end, she responds to Carlo's request by denigrating Robert, without feeling the slightest remorse for the corruption and pleasure she feels.

As a result, I'm convinced that in the good ending, she's easily corrupted, and since Prince Robert lost his nobility because of her, her brother, now king, could very well corrupt her again by having her imprisoned for all sorts of reasons....

I'm surprised that in those 2 years, Robert didn't try to find her. Carlo, who knew about it, could have teased him about it too.

The game is sorely lacking in coherence and is clearly created to torment the well-meaning gamer in all of us.
Although the CGI is pretty, at no point did I feel any pleasure in this game.....

I don't know about you, but if you wanted to play this game for pleasure, you're playing the wrong game... you'd have to be deranged to take pleasure in the events in this game.... and it's obvious that those who take pleasure in it are the same type of Raymond or Carlo...

Personally, it's a real shame to have wasted such a beautiful heroine in this way, and the story could have been interesting if it had been told a little differently and Robert had more character and opened up more to Arieno... to act like a man...

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Robert was a colossal pussy, and way too naive for his own good. Anyone could have been the 'Raymond' in this story, and met with success when the MC is that much of a bubbling unsuspecting idiot.

Pureone

May 31, 2023
On joyplay, the game becomes very laggy only in battle, everything else is fine. Is there anything I can do to fix it ?
To be specific, the skill effect visual takes awhile to play out and the damage result text show up slowly, making each random encounter costs 5 minutes or more.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man, this hurts... The main character has an actual personality and a face, it's very hard to not empatize with him while he's being ntr'd.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Man, this hurts... The main character has an actual personality and a face, it's very hard to not empatize with him while he's being ntr'd.
I share that sentiment. I would have preferred that we didn't know too much about the MC.

Here we have a reasonable MC with good intentions.

In the ending with Carlo, it hurt when Carlo asks Arieno to say what she thinks of Robert and she humiliates him in the heat of the pleasure she's feeling.

We know that Carlo has no feelings for her, he just uses her to humiliate Robert.

He has a child with Arieno but does not marry her. We also know that Arieno and Robert never see or speak to each other again.

We don't know whether Arieno acted under Carlo's influence or whether she really meant what she said because she didn't want Robert to know.

One thing puzzles me though. We don't see any CG between Carlo and Arieno apart from the memories of her engravure. How come she fell for Carlo?

Carlo says that Raymond suddenly dropped Arieno for unknown reasons, which allowed Carlo to have Arieno all to himself because Raymond was the one on the list who gave him the most pleasure.

Despite everything, this story is horrible because Arieno didn't want any of this, she only loved Robert. We don't know whether she ended up loving Carlo, but she wears his engravure in the second ending and has a child with him, even though they aren't married and she's part of his harem (although she hated him at first).

How ironic...

Reactions: jaden000

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
These definitions are so fucked.

Cuckoldry
"1. the act of making someone's husband a cuckold"(Check, we are going to make some cuckholds)
"2. the state or quality of being a cuckold"(WTF!!!!)

Netorare
"Japanese term for cheating or being unfaithful"(Someone will will be cheated on but I'm not sure who)

Either way I don't see anything that impressive.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes