• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
for me Carlo is not event the character it self, I hope this game still got update with add some new CG and new proper ending for the true end and etc
I totally agree! I find the good ending sucks!

In fact, as far as I'm concerned, all the endings in this game are botched, except perhaps Carlo's, as there are several CGs in it, but it's also the most incoherent in the game, as we have no idea what leads up to this ending.

If you've unlocked this ending, can you tell me how you unlocked it?

The ending that deserves a rewrite with new CG is the good ending with Robert, because it's sorely lacking in content and we know absolutely nothing about whether Robert and Arieno found the stone to transfer his power to it and finally be free of the engravure.

Also, we don't really know why she ended up having to undergo the emcription or why she accepted, and those parents who seem to worry about her in the ending with Robert, are non-existent in the other endings, it's as if they didn't exist.

There's far too much inconsistency and it's a shame because Arieno is super beautiful, she's totally my type of woman along with others (of course).

How can a girl who hated Carlo and adored Robert betray him like this when there's no CG showing how Carlo took over from Raymond and turned her into a sex slave?

In ending no. 2 with Carlo, it is said that she also carries Carlo's engravure in addition to the other she received with Raymend, Carlo and another individual.

I guess the relationship with Raymond is not avoidable. It would have been nice if she had at least one or two relationships with Robert while she continues to see Raymond because of his blackmail.

But since Raymond is better than Robert because he's more experienced and certainly better armed, she's likely to fall for Raymond and Carlo even more.

Yet before, she wasn't interested at all and only had eyes for Robert...

Just goes to show that, despite their best intentions, people are irrevocably changed by life's events.

Reactions: archedio

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
From CI-en:

View attachment 3024417
It is confirmed that the author is making a new game.
It sucks, it means the current game won't be updated anymore and the game's rotten endings and inconsistencies will not be corrected.

It's a real shame, because even though I hate Raymond and he pisses me off, this is the only CG the game offers us with the heroine.

I think I'm going to stop caring about the stories and detach myself from any feelings towards the protagonists and only care about the CGs if things go on like this, because in the end, these are dramatic NTRs destined to shock the public.

Yesterday, I bought the following game on DLsite, it's a really great NTR with multiple choices and multiple endings!!!! I was pleasantly surprised!

I advise you to try it if you like NTR, it's super well rated too:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
It sucks, it means the current game won't be updated anymore and the game's rotten endings and inconsistencies will not be corrected.

It's a real shame, because even though I hate Raymond and he pisses me off, this is the only CG the game offers us with the heroine.

I think I'm going to stop caring about the stories and detach myself from any feelings towards the protagonists and only care about the CGs if things go on like this, because in the end, these are dramatic NTRs destined to shock the public.

Yesterday, I bought the following game on DLsite, it's a really great NTR with multiple choices and multiple endings!!!! I was pleasantly surprised!

I advise you to try it if you like NTR, it's super well rated too:
They also said they planned to make a short "after story" game.
It's about continuing on the story after Raymond's ending.
Seems like Raymond get cuck in that story, lol.
But it just still an idea, they said.

About Anim game.
Too bad it's a VN, I'm not familiar with the game's engine.
Also, it's protected by DRM.
But seems like a good game nonetheless.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
They also said they planned to make a short "after story" game.
It's about continuing on the story after Raymond's ending.
Seems like Raymond get cuck in that story, lol.
But it just still an idea, they said.
Well, the guy will definitely be Carlo, Robert's brother or the guy with the red hair.

I don't think Robert will try anything against Raymond, but if he did, I'd love the DLC lol.

However, Carlo being the worst antagonist in the game and given that his ending is absurd, I guess they have to cover up this lack by justifying how Arieno ends up with him...

But then, in his ending, Carlo explains that he doesn't understand why Raymond abandoned Arieno.

If she finds a nice guy, I won't have any sympathy for Raymond, who himself is the worst scumbag after Carlo.

The guy's aiming for girls who are in a relationship, though, so if Arieno's with him, he shouldn't be interested in her anymore.

About Anim game.
Too bad it's a VN, I'm not familiar with the game's engine.
Also, it's protected by DRM.
But seems like a good game nonetheless.

Indeed, I was forced to use a Serial Number to unlock the game, but there is a crack for this game, I bought it because it was on sale (50% disccount) on DLsite at the moment and I couldn't get the crack to work but if you're smarter than me, here's the link :

Oct 16, 2023
About the mid-battle sexual content (battlefuck)

Damn, it took me more than 1 hour to get to the point where Raymond joins the team so that he can harass her mid-battle

And how to get the enemy to join the harassment? I got the perfume that's supposed to focus the enemy to her, but still nothing? Do I just need to go further into the story?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
About the mid-battle sexual content (battlefuck)

Damn, it took me more than 1 hour to get to the point where Raymond joins the team so that he can harass her mid-battle

And how to get the enemy to join the harassment? I got the perfume that's supposed to focus the enemy to her, but still nothing? Do I just need to go further into the story?
So in the end, she accepts Raymond and Robert says nothing when he sees Raymond screwing his beloved in front of him? What a scumbag! No wonder she chose that scumbag Raymond in the first ending if Robert doesn't do anything to save her from him.

But I still wonder how the 2nd ending is unlocked since Raymond is the only one she slept with at the Academy... Carlo is probably worst than Raymond because he doesn't care about Arieno, he just want to fuck any girls he wants and he'll never marry her even when he'll have child with her... He just do that to make Robert hopeless.

Damn, this game is full of inconsistencies and plot holes.

sync19951

Oct 21, 2023
View attachment 2940483

Overview:
Robert, the prince of the Kingdom of Corinth, promised Arieno, the sole daughter of a farmer in his territory,
that he will enroll together with her in a military academy in two years.
However, soon after making the promise, Arieno goes missing.
Two years later, when Robert was about to head to the military academy, Arieno, who had become his servant, was waiting for him.
Why did Arieno suddenly go missing, and what happened during her two blank years?
Robert comes to know about this question through assignments at the military academy.

NTR IS UNAVOIDABLE

Thread Updated: 2023-09-20
Release Date: 2022-12-21
Original Title: 刻まれた快感
Developer: Kotori no Aori, 小鳥の煽り
Translator: archedio
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.11
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

I've completed the game. The story, plot, and pacing are decent but the ending selection is so bad that it feels like it's not rewarding at all! And also, the true end is so trash. I just want the MC to get the true end he deserves man and get his revenge man. THIS IS BULL!!

OSyukari

Jan 5, 2021
I download the game because of the ntr tag.
I sift through all recollections and unpacked CGs and find them... barely serviceable ?

Then I put that recollection room music on repeat loop. Dang that music. I might not like the game, but that recollection room track alone is worth it.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
1703203071694.png
Just sunk hours and 521 saves into this cuckfest smh

still wondering what the whip and this ring have any real appilcation beyond the 3 endings and cut-ins
1703203137180.png

1703203189408.png
And if there's any real application to condoms, contraceptives , or Teacher Thorn's room.
1703203224673.png
This outfit too
1703205021864.png

Edit: Seems to be a bunch of interactions by sleeping and training so far. Still don't have the "Experiment" stat. maybe there's more
Ohh, didn't see this before

Last edited:

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Edit: Seems to be a bunch of interactions by sleeping and training so far. Still don't have the "Experiment" stat. maybe there's more
Ohh, didn't see this before
[/QUOTE]
Which scene is this? a new update?

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
I wonder what's the s button do actually? i know it do a ntr image but it doesn't do anything?

Yring

Aug 6, 2017
Man this one was disappointing, i saw Arieno's absolutely delicious design on the preview and thought the scenes would be a feast for the eye so i left it on my "play next" folder.. spoiler alert: it wasn't.
In fact, the game barely has any CG and re-uses most of them multiple times, the scenes are pretty uninspired too, sad.

Popango

Mar 18, 2022
Haven't finished all of the end game interactions yet but have been trying to replicate a mid battle scene I saw once with Arieno. It was in the engraved hunter lair and she was horny enough to show off her underwear from the front, but I'm not sure what caused it. So far it seems like it only happens with the black lace underwear and I've gotten the mid battle scene from the back. If anyone figures out how to get it from the front please note it. I feel like it's tied to RNG but I really wish you could set her corruption level for post game to make seeing all the scenes again easier.

As for the people who say the Carlo ending doesn't make sense, the only thing that doesn't make sense about it is why Raymond left Arieno alone. Carlo also wanted "Alice" to himself but given the way the experiment was conducted, the parties involved didn't know who the test subject was and the test subject didn't know who the rapists were. The only reason why Carlo (and Raymond) would know Arieno is with the Kratos engraving she carries on her back. If Carlo were to see it, he would likely have blackmailed her the same way Raymond did and that's how we'd end up at the Carlo ending. If you need an explanation as to why she's already fallen so far in the Carlo ending, that would be because Raymond basically corrupted Arieno again through the story so she remembered surrendering to pleasure. (As a reminder, she only regained her senses after the experiment because she saw the Kratos engraving and knew that Carlo must have been one of her rapists since Robert didn't have the engraving and felt really bad about it)
1713213777930.png

Popango

Mar 18, 2022
Haven't finished all of the end game interactions yet but have been trying to replicate a mid battle scene I saw once with Arieno. It was in the engraved hunter lair and she was horny enough to show off her underwear from the front, but I'm not sure what caused it. So far it seems like it only happens with the black lace underwear and I've gotten the mid battle scene from the back. If anyone figures out how to get it from the front please note it. I feel like it's tied to RNG but I really wish you could set her corruption level for post game to make seeing all the scenes again easier.

As for the people who say the Carlo ending doesn't make sense, the only thing that doesn't make sense about it is why Raymond left Arieno alone. Carlo also wanted "Alice" to himself but given the way the experiment was conducted, the parties involved didn't know who the test subject was and the test subject didn't know who the rapists were. The only reason why Carlo (and Raymond) would know Arieno is with the Kratos engraving she carries on her back. If Carlo were to see it, he would likely have blackmailed her the same way Raymond did and that's how we'd end up at the Carlo ending. If you need an explanation as to why she's already fallen so far in the Carlo ending, that would be because Raymond basically corrupted Arieno again through the story so she remembered surrendering to pleasure. (As a reminder, she only regained her senses after the experiment because she saw the Kratos engraving and knew that Carlo must have been one of her rapists since Robert didn't have the engraving and felt really bad about it)
View attachment 3544718
ok so I got the scene but with white underwear and I got another one from behind with the crotchless. It seems like there is a lot more work to be done and a lot more rng to churn through. I'll post the rest when I get them. Also including an overnight scene that I hadn't seen before.
1713314232615.png

Also, in case nobody noticed, the Arieno model in Arieno's sexual history tab is also RNG. She can be naked, clothed but wet, clothed with sweat, topless, etc. Check it out sometime.

1713314189635.png 1713314198536.png

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes