Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Really like the option of simply "just touch and kill" here. Should make it a tag ... and actually anyone know other games with this mechanic? (Curse of Kubel, Yuri and Claire, Tina, And the hero was never seen again etc.)

Reactions: Ericopa12

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Alright, I know this is an NTR game, and the main appeal is the infidelity, but I question just how NTR it really is since Robert and Arieno aren't even in a relationship.

They have some emotional connection, but the NTR aspect doesn't seem credible to me at all.

After seeing the "happy" ending, I have to say it was quite disappointing. There's nothing shown—no images, just maybe a scene where they hold hands, and the rest is just text. I would have preferred overhead view scenes instead of this, if quality CGs weren't an option.

It's clear they focused on the NTR element, but it lacks believability.

And then there's Robert—he's really useless. It's clear why he loses the woman he loves. Arieno becomes heartless once she's completely corrupted.

It would have been great if this experience transformed Robert into a virile and womanizing monster. Instead, Arieno can be corrupted by Raymond or Carlo without even knowing if Robert was any good or better in bed.

Also, Arieno’s Yandere attitude towards Carlo and Raymond at the beginning, only to fall for them later, follows a really outdated "hentai logic", in my opinion.

This genre needs innovation. I appreciate when creators take risks and produce credible games, even if they're not realistic.

My favorite moment, unfortunately almost never present in these types of games, is when the MC realizes the infidelity and seeks revenge! For example, he could refuse to forgive his beloved who begs for forgiveness, or he could become the villain himself, as seen in HC3.

I've seen games where the MC’s revenge is quite satisfying, but here, Robert is just a cuckold with nothing going for him. He even stood up to his father, the king, to help Arieno’s family, but didn't even bother to find out how it was done. It's ridiculous. On the other hand, the CGs are nice, and I hope a publisher will have the courage to release the game uncensored.

However, the game sorely lacks additional characters. We don't even understand how Carlo manages to corrupt Arieno, and she degrades Robert, whom she has always loved and supported? I doubt such feelings would fade after a few sexual encounters. If I were in her shoes, I’d use a dildo—it has the same effect without having to deal with these nasty guys who just want to demean Robert and don't really care about Arieno.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Alright, I know this is an NTR game, and the main appeal is the infidelity, but I question just how NTR it really is since Robert and Arieno aren't even in a relationship.

They have some emotional connection, but the NTR aspect doesn't seem credible to me at all.

After seeing the "happy" ending, I have to say it was quite disappointing. There's nothing shown—no images, just maybe a scene where they hold hands, and the rest is just text. I would have preferred overhead view scenes instead of this, if quality CGs weren't an option.

It's clear they focused on the NTR element, but it lacks believability.

And then there's Robert—he's really useless. It's clear why he loses the woman he loves. Arieno becomes heartless once she's completely corrupted.

It would have been great if this experience transformed Robert into a virile and womanizing monster. Instead, Arieno can be corrupted by Raymond or Carlo without even knowing if Robert was any good or better in bed.

Also, Arieno’s Yandere attitude towards Carlo and Raymond at the beginning, only to fall for them later, follows a really outdated "hentai logic", in my opinion.

This genre needs innovation. I appreciate when creators take risks and produce credible games, even if they're not realistic.

My favorite moment, unfortunately almost never present in these types of games, is when the MC realizes the infidelity and seeks revenge! For example, he could refuse to forgive his beloved who begs for forgiveness, or he could become the villain himself, as seen in HC3.

I've seen games where the MC’s revenge is quite satisfying, but here, Robert is just a cuckold with nothing going for him. He even stood up to his father, the king, to help Arieno’s family, but didn't even bother to find out how it was done. It's ridiculous. On the other hand, the CGs are nice, and I hope a publisher will have the courage to release the game uncensored.

However, the game sorely lacks additional characters. We don't even understand how Carlo manages to corrupt Arieno, and she degrades Robert, whom she has always loved and supported? I doubt such feelings would fade after a few sexual encounters. If I were in her shoes, I’d use a dildo—it has the same effect without having to deal with these nasty guys who just want to demean Robert and don't really care about Arieno.
There is a review section when you rate the game (top right, selection 1-5 stars)

Reactions: Nick_1357

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
There is a review section when you rate the game (top right, selection 1-5 stars)
For some reason, I am unable to write reviews for any of the games I have tried. While my previous message wasn't intended to be a review, it might have sounded like one upon reflection.

I apologize if this caused any inconvenience.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes