scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Same here. Can anyone answer? Is it a bug or is there something I actually need to do unlock it?
You unlocked a shortcut, but not in the closet. Go in the room left your bed, and left again.
You'll see a purple dark "mirror". You can use it to go back to Lustium.
It's the same room for NG+.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
You unlocked a shortcut, but not in the closet. Go in the room left your bed, and left again.
You'll see a purple dark "mirror". You can use it to go back to Lustium.
It's the same room for NG+.
Yes, but when we get to the flag at the end it just has this picture of like goo hell and says 'Unlock requirement error?' and then we are back home. No scenes or anything

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
If anyone is interested, I made a .
I trained it on all her outfits and hairstyles by recreating all the sprites in PS and upscaling them.

(More info at the Civit link)

Check out more of the images at the Civit link above!
You can also find the !

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yes, but when we get to the flag at the end it just has this picture of like goo hell and says 'Unlock requirement error?' and then we are back home. No scenes or anything
Unfortunally thats a bug in the current kg version (1.03).
Gotta wait and pray that they actually fix it, alongside other missing features like the Effects tab.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Unfortunally thats a bug in the current kg version (1.03).
Gotta wait and pray that they actually fix it, alongside other missing features like the Effects tab.
If it's related to the translation they will, before or later.
But if it's a matter of the game... let's hope someone can fix it, like truemechasonic did with Celesphonia.

Reactions: Careless Cloud

zzp

May 23, 2020
The D&D style play is not my thing.
I mean, even to encounter a specific enemy or read a stone monument is by luck?
What's the point of choosing a real-life fallback mechanism where full interactivity is sacrificed, when you can create a freedom roaming gameplay just in a breeze?

Reactions: JMTe

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
anyone know how to get to the tomb raider's hideout without losing to them or through the slave trader quest? When I get there through the latter two method I can't access the rest of the map.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If it's related to the translation they will, before or later.
But if it's a matter of the game... let's hope someone can fix it, like truemechasonic did with Celesphonia.
The effects tab worked perfectly in the japanese version same with the dungeon that now gives a error in kg version.
So yes as always its a KG issue, it seems they are unable to localize games without breaking them.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
If anyone is interested, I made a .
I trained it on all her outfits and hairstyles by recreating all the sprites in PS and upscaling them.

(More info at the Civit link)

Check out more of the images at the Civit link above!
You can also find the !
Unsure what this all is, but would like the collection of pictures for both Enishia and Celesphonia. The files for making my own using whatever PonyXL is? Not sure as not familiar with AI Art and such. Just wanted the pictures made and shown here and in the links for both characters..

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes