2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
If all the bugs in the game are fixed, a storyline is developed, and interactions are not just a 'follow me and watch sex scenes' scenario, then the game needs to reach at least the level of the Tales of Azeroth series for it to become my favorite. Currently, the demo is very raw; the game consistently crashes when throwing items out of the inventory. The exit button disappears in relaxation areas, so you have to close the game. On the bed, the character sits as if on a chair, and on the windowsill, they just stand. It would be great to create a brothel location where you can engage in prostitution, earn money and skills, and create a sandbox so that it's interesting to stay in the demo for more than 2 minutes.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Reminds me a lot of Wild Life, even if the game for now is basically just a scene viewer, it has lot of potential. Gonna keep an eye on it and see how it evolves from here.

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Damn I dont remember them announcing that at Blizzcon, but I'll preorder. I wonder what Asmon has to say about this.

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
can be a good game, but need some more work on the UI/HUDs and bugfix so the dev can spamm scenes/story

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes