2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

stucony

Jul 20, 2017
I really don't get the logic of creating this where u fuck random no name npcs when this particular universe has plenty of interesting female characters of all races to be explored.
He did a really good job with Sylvanas in the previous game. Why not adding her again alongside Tyrande, Jaina, Whitemane etc?

I know it's his artistic choice to do whatever he wants. Just ranting a little here. I'll keep an eye on it because he is a very talented artist.

Last edited:

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
I really don't get the logic of creating this where u fuck random no name npcs when this particular universe has plenty of interesting female characters of all races to be explored.
He did a really good job with Sylvanas in the previous game. Why not adding her again alongside Tyrande, Jaina, Whitemane etc?

I know it's his artistic choice to do whatever he wants. Just ranting a little here. I'll keep an eye on it because he is a very talented artist.
This elf girl looks really good, you don't have to add any popular or famous characters, you can just spell out a bit of history to those who are already there and it will sparkle with new colours. But I think it's too early to tell, as it's just a simulation of a small number of scenes so far

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
From what I understand about this game:
It isn't some kind of a big project forwarding dev's future. It's a project he uses to learn working with Unreal engine and game development as a whole while he's doing his studies.
Liard is a very talented animator but speed stopped being his strong suit. Take the game for what it is but don't bank on it.
Just like big portion of [Unreal Engine] games.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes