BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
You think you can make a whole new tag for "ugly bastard" so that only the people with preferences can check into these instead of others complaining? Or is it something only the site Admins can do?
That why, i put the ugly bastards in the previews....

Tags will be added when/if F95 gets The Major update: in 2077 (Ask Staff)

Last edited:

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
It looks great, but it's basically three games in one, and there already is very little content for one. There's going to be a lot of "a few moments later..." before this goes anywhere.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How wonderful now we will be able to appreciate these beautiful ladies Mônica as the main character it will be cool to see her treating her patients well :devilish:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Apparently you're the one who needs help if that somehow went over your head.
Game called enlargements.
Has nothing to do with enlarging.
Was a joke.
I can't dumb it down any more.
So, another case of a perfect name wasted on a completely irrelevant fetish, gotcha. You saved me an hour.

It's like people have never heard of any of the Expansion fetishes. (Breast, Ass, Penis, Height, Fat, just off the top of my head)

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta
Dec 14, 2021
I really liked the game, especially I will wait for more content from a nurse and a schoolgirl, she has 2 ways, one way is only for girls, and let 2 be 2 girls and a janitor in the back room and the fact that the male gender is old, the game came to me good luck to the developer with the game

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So instead of having the MC of the original game bang the girls dev decided to make a game where ugly bastards bang the girls instead? Is the original game officially dead? WTF?

Reactions: 1520448594

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Eh, couldn't get into it. Writing is pretty basic, renders are fine, but it's basically an "old man bangs hot girls" game. It's not really multiple protagonists, as you choose your character at the beginning. They all have their own story, so you're not making choices for multiple characters throughout the game, just whoever you chose to play as.

One path, old man tries to blackmail you to give you a good review. Next path, old man tries to blackmail you to keep secret documents hidden. Last path, old man tries to blackmail you to prevent the dean from learning of your lesbian escapades in the bathroom.

Every path is the same. Old man tries to blackmail hot girl into sex. That's all this game is.

So yeah, not for me. Wanted to give it a try though at least. Still wish you the best of luck with your new project and thanks. ;)
thank you, I'm skipping this one

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes