5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Whoa! I didn't expect you to respond this quickly.
I mean, is this project abandoned?
Long time no see the newest version.
No. It’s not. I was banned from itch.io and I needed to start new game to be able to make an another account. The first update of the new game “Blue county” is out for supporters.

now I work on “Dark path”-0.5.0 and “blue county”-0.1.5.

Thanks for asking.

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
No. It’s not. I was banned from itch.io and I needed to start new game to be able to make an another account. The first update of the new game “Blue county” is out for supporters.

now I work on “Dark path”-0.5.0 and “blue county”-0.1.5.

Thanks for asking.
Do you have any plans for public release for your new project?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019

With FREE DEMO included!

Hello, friends! I'm very happy to present you my NEWEST (and best so far, I hope) game!

This game has been years in the making. The pre-preparation and the way I wanted it to look took a lot of nerve and effort. I hope you will like it and appreciate it.

Oh, I almost forgot :D

Only now, you can buy the founder's edition with a 50% discount! For the price of 5.99, you will have access to the entire game (without DLC, which for objective reasons I can't include in the core game), which I expect to be at least 6-7 hours of gameplay and over 10k renders. The discount is valid until I release the next update, so if you want to have it and are willing to support me financially... Don't hang around unnecessarily :D

Serom999

Jun 3, 2023

With FREE DEMO included!

Hello, friends! I'm very happy to present you my NEWEST (and best so far, I hope) game!

This game has been years in the making. The pre-preparation and the way I wanted it to look took a lot of nerve and effort. I hope you will like it and appreciate it.

Oh, I almost forgot :D

Only now, you can buy the founder's edition with a 50% discount! For the price of 5.99, you will have access to the entire game (without DLC, which for objective reasons I can't include in the core game), which I expect to be at least 6-7 hours of gameplay and over 10k renders. The discount is valid until I release the next update, so if you want to have it and are willing to support me financially... Don't hang around unnecessarily :D
I bought it. Love your work. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

johnydep123

Jan 29, 2018
Where can we find Dark Enslaver Part 2 v0.5 to buy I really like the game may be dark but a good story to it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes