thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
If you are supporting him on subscribestar 12$ tier, make sure to check out his discord linked for suggestions for game development

CTNK

May 14, 2021
Ver. 0.1.3 2 5/5 /2021

here, this is a good game honestly in summary.

It is really appreciated to The Maker who done this one

meanwhile

here also has many problem even issue in this.

as un-English-speaker

it's not well to discuss something here in fact

but this one ,you hard worked is worthy

so excuse posting this comment about few opinion
Been Game experience during walk through ..

welcome to Responding to any suggestions this postings.

The text used by the producer is relatively simple and clear. That’s good things at all.

Although still many words cant find out meaning of the description.

Since ,so far route choice toward MC seems to be able to speaking well (more kind at least )

Then

How’s going it will only end up with unkind behaviors?

Even though it’s probably less than the 20% in processing

During no spoiler then it cant figure out all of route in walk through

Proving Divided of the route is precious

Quite looking forward to the occurrence of various events

Various events and results

Even unexpected happened .

It would be acceptable (but not alien etc..)

Simply

If this game can only take the route of unfriendly behavior

It's better to have some warming and hint

Or something maybe I supposed wrong?

Part of speechTranslationReverse translations
Frequency
help_outline​
Nounopinion

CTNK

May 14, 2021

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
I like the concept, but why are they all so damn ugly?

I had to shut it off at the scene with the hairy girl because I almost puked. I know it's supposed to be dark, but they all look like descendants of Chucky.

Reactions: Mr Secret

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
I like the concept, but why are they all so damn ugly?

I had to shut it off at the scene with the hairy girl because I almost puked. I know it's supposed to be dark, but they all look like descendants of Chucky.
It changes a bit, I'm tired of always seeing the same models. and all girls are not ugly.
Personally I like the aunt and one of the schoolgirls (the one with whom we fight in the shower).

Bigbawsak

May 22, 2021
It changes a bit, I'm tired of always seeing the same models. and all girls are not ugly.
Personally I like the aunt and one of the schoolgirls (the one with whom we fight in the shower).
I get what you mean about sameness, I like unique too, but these girls are straight-up repulsive. I'm not trying to be mean either, just thought I'd give my honest feedback on the game. To my eyes, only two of the girls appear normal but only when they have neutral expressions. Soon as they have to express emotion their face morphs into a freakshow.

At the very least I think they should really look into re-visualizing the excess hair in a way that looks semi-normal. I really do like the theme and concept though. It's just not something that would ever arouse me in its current state.

Reactions: TylerJ

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The aunt Anne has a great sex appeal and she looks good enough, the situations with her are the best which helps. Plum is second, she is not bad looking at all. Hairy, it depends on the angles.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This game is very good. I´m gonna replay the first 2 and this one to see if new scenes that i have missed, specially in this one since i chose to going home. And i´m getting very fond of Plum

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Played it after some updates again.
I must say I love it even more! Nice that the dev stays true to the psychopath MC, it is so much fun to play him. :D

Imo the english improved immensely, the sentences are a bit odd sometimes but no deal breaker at all and a lot better than in the first game.

I am excited to see where this goes in the future, I can't wait to bring the whole school under tyrannical control!:devilish:
I like the gang and hope we can become friends with the male members, they seem cool.^^ The red haired barkeep/drug dealer I hope to dominate in the future. Maybe taking over the gang?

I know this is for a lot of people a problem but I would like to see in the future the (avoidable) option to share/pimp out the ladies. For me its the ultimate form of domination to make money with them against their will.

Please keep up the great work!

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Exactly! Nowadays nearly everyone use the same kind of model, i remember the good old time where dev had to make their own and that kinda nice to see one still doing it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are there any other games that go like this one? Like full on horrible human?
Taffy Tales comes to mind, I follow/support that and this specifically because they piss off the fet shame SJW's that have started to pop up around here :cool:.
Pro's and Con's to both (it's drawn art, this is 3d render for example) but the thread for this game isn't really the place to discuss another. I love 'em both for different reasons but both are devs willing to push the envelope.
... and these aren't even full on horrible, just selfish mostly horrible lol, some of the Japanese games REALLY push it. They're just usually censored art so I don't generally track them.
Yea, Taffy Tales, Restore her Career, are good ones, there's also Blackmailing the Family although it get's into some weird race and genetics stuff but if you can ignore that it's a solid offering in the psychopath MC department. You can also play Super Powered as a psycho but it's so much of a sandbox that it's easy to have story elements play in an order that doesn't make sense, and you can sort of "grind" to endgame stuff early on by cheesing and it really feels weird to go from normal relationship to brainwashed acolyte with the game's pacing. It sucks that there aren't more of them, especially considering that there are so many Japanese offerings that have a template to use to put a western spin on the genre.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Yea, Taffy Tales, Restore her Career, are good ones, there's also Blackmailing the Family although it get's into some weird race and genetics stuff but if you can ignore that it's a solid offering in the psychopath MC department. You can also play Super Powered as a psycho but it's so much of a sandbox that it's easy to have story elements play in an order that doesn't make sense, and you can sort of "grind" to endgame stuff early on by cheesing and it really feels weird to go from normal relationship to brainwashed acolyte with the game's pacing. It sucks that there aren't more of them, especially considering that there are so many Japanese offerings that have a template to use to put a western spin on the genre.
My main issue with RHC and BtF, and SP, is you have to deliberately play certain ways in games with a lot of possible paths or you can miss what you want with one or two wrong guesses. Not even sure they all even have galleries so you can't even full save them. I've always preferred Taffy Tales, and now Enslaver here, because the paths are closer to linear to get the content you want. I also find a lot of the choices more intuitive, IE, you see the two and it's almost unavoidable which leads you to what you're after. Note that I'm not disagreeing with your recommendations, just saying, TT and Enslaver do it the most intuitively, like the devs know what their players want with their choice in each choice and make it enjoyably easy to go after that.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
My main issue with RHC and BtF, and SP, is you have to deliberately play certain ways in games with a lot of possible paths or you can miss what you want with one or two wrong guesses. Not even sure they all even have galleries so you can't even full save them. I've always preferred Taffy Tales, and now Enslaver here, because the paths are closer to linear to get the content you want. I also find a lot of the choices more intuitive, IE, you see the two and it's almost unavoidable which leads you to what you're after. Note that I'm not disagreeing with your recommendations, just saying, TT and Enslaver do it the most intuitively, like the devs know what their players want with their choice in each choice and make it enjoyably easy to go after that.
Thanks for the kind words. Really.

I appreciate it. And yes, I know what the players of this type of game want, because I'm like that myself. :) and I know what someone like me would like to see. :) I mean "I guess".

Basically, I started making games because none of them could cover my fetishes until then ... and yeah ... these games are for you, the people who suffer from the same as me - too much vanilla bullshit :)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019

I appreciate it. And yes, I know what the players of this type of game want, because I'm like that myself. :) and I know what someone like me would like to see. :) I mean "I guess".

Basically, I started making games because none of them could cover my fetishes until then ... and yeah ... these games are for you, the people who suffer from the same as me - too much vanilla bullshit :)
:LOL: Milo Haze, he isn't the champion we wanted...
... he is the champion we NEEDED :ROFLMAO:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020

I searched yesterday fore a nice corruption/male domination incest game.
It... it was hell.. All the vanilla stuff... the misused tags...

Please Milo Haze FF never stop doing your good work! :ROFLMAO:

A shame that patreon/paypal are such a bitch, I guess this makes your work only harder.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yea for sure I mod most games so I can see everything in one playthrough, so I honestly don't even think of that when making recommendations sometimes.

Reactions: libertypics
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes